EA Forums - Banner

New decoration request - River mouth

You might want to change the title of your thread. Some people might think they actually released a new decoration 8)

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I would also like an estuary decoration.
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Please, let us connect the river to the sea!
    HzRL92M.jpg
  • Kozzi59
    1393 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Good call, vrprivate! I'd be up for that.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I've always wanted that too! :-)
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    They should definitely do that soon! The fact that it wasn't added when the sea tiles were originally opened was a huge oversight on their part. They need to fix this ASAP!
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • LAgator77
    73 posts
    edited March 2014
    For the love of God, YES! Of course then I'd have to redesign my town to put my "Alcatraz" in the bay instead of just on an island in the river through the middle of town...
  • jlenko
    69 posts
    edited March 2014
    LAgator77 wrote:
    For the love of God, YES! Of course then I'd have to redesign my town to put my "Alcatraz" in the bay instead of just on an island in the river through the middle of town...

That would be pretty cool..
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    yeh...it shouldn't be called a 'river' if it does not connect to the sea...by definition that's what a river is :?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited March 2014
    It would be nice to have the river sections to be able to connect with the sea for sure :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Azziebelle
    109 posts
    edited March 2014
    I agree!

I was extremely disappointed when I couldn't connect the river down into the sea.
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I still haven't bought Planet Hype and likely won't, but can someone who has it give this thought a try and post a pic: Put Planet Hype as close to the shore as you can and run the river into where the sign covers the beach. I know it won't be perfect, but does the sign hide where the water and river meet and give the illusion that it possible connects?
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    chrisgyo wrote:
    yeh...it shouldn't be called a 'river' if it does not connect to the sea...by definition that's what a river is :?

If it doesn't connect to the sea it is a lake, at least I think! :-\
  • ehoffa21
    427 posts
    edited March 2014
    Agreed and much needed. This is one of the new ground covers i am campaigning for. If everyone hasn't voted/commented on the Give us dirt/new ground cover post yet please do so. The higher we get the posts/views/votes the higher likelihood EA will take notice. Weather or not they do something is a different story but we can show a unified desire for change.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Not only should we be able to connect the rivers to the ocean. We should also be able to connect SF Falls to the rivers as well. Also if they could find a way to incorporate fishing pond or it's dock to the rivers, that would be great too.
  • vrprivate858
    17 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Agree, connecting SF Falls to the rivers would be great! Also would be great to have smaller river sections like 2x2 or 3x3.
    But, anyway, connecting river to the sea is what we need the most!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.