EA Forums - Banner

Cleaning Spingfield Donuts

If I were you, I'd try it again, but probably just a coincidence.

Replies

• bonsol17
    263 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    If it works for visitors, I'll be over shortly, jmart!
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I hope this is true because you're getting my hopes up...
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    When I first saw the title first thing I thought of was no one wants a dirty donut. But that's awesome if it happens again keep us posted
  • jmart0031914
    281 posts
    edited March 2014
    haha I don't want get anyone's hopes up but I def. got a donut twice from Lisa cleaning debris up last week but never collected til the next day bc I forgot. Maybe odds increase as you expand farther in land space? Just something i noticed. So i figure I'd ask
  • jmart0031914
    281 posts
    edited March 2014
    I am going to experiment now, just purchased a section on land cleaned 1 debris just $ and XP. Next won't be tapped til over 12 hours den I will update w/ results. Also, do a 24 hr. test and other hours depending on results from 12 n 24
  • ultimatechick
    236 posts
    edited March 2014
    Interesting. I'd estimate I got something from 5-6 donuts total from debris (no more left). Never left it overnight, though...
  • jayjaykay00
    242 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I'm thinking its just a coincidence. I left Lisa to clean debris for two weeks earlier this year (couldn't log in) and no doughnut when I collected.
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I seem to recall that the very first time the tutorial has you clean up trash, you find a donut. From then on out you will get donuts occasionally from cleaning up trash.

I occasionally see towns where they keep the trash to use for decorations. Either they don't know they can get donuts, or they don't need them.
  • jointfx
    13 posts
    edited March 2014
    I have been expanding my town lately and twice i left lisa cleaning town (6 second task) overnight by mistake and both times i tapped her I got a donut along with $ n xp. I have never gotten one before the months I have been playing. Anyone else have this happen and just a coincidence or what?

It's not a coincidence, there is a small chance that "clean up Springfield" pays out a donut. The percentage chance I think is buried in the game guide but I think it's roughly between 1-5%. I want to say I got about 5 donuts randomly from cleaning up all the garbage after purchasing all the land
  • benjaminsamms
    102 posts
    edited March 2014
    It's random, you got very lucky to have back to back donut finds.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    maxeerg wrote:
    I seem to recall that the very first time the tutorial has you clean up trash, you find a donut. From then on out you will get donuts occasionally from cleaning up trash.

I occasionally see towns where they keep the trash to use for decorations. Either they don't know they can get donuts, or they don't need them.

I think if they do know about it then they probably don't want to take their chances or luke you said likes them for decorations
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Not true, I left Lisa overnight last night and no donut this morning! :'(
  • Roseben031
    97 posts
    edited March 2014
    I hadn't gotten any, but then I got two in a row. I figured it was pretty lucky.

I have been using a good bit of the debris to decorate around Cletus's farm, but wonder if there might be a donut in it. I'm not a single donut away from anything, so I'm not tempted to clear it... yet.
  • Crowsfox
    86 posts
    edited March 2014
    I have never received any donuts for cleaning up. :o( And I have quite a bit land unlocked and only kept a few debris as decor...
  • jmart0031914
    281 posts
    edited March 2014
    did not get a donut after waiting 12 and 24 hours so i guess just luck based. just to update
  • bonsol17
    263 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Never mind. The luck was good while it lasted.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.