how can u get FREE doughnuts

Level up

Play events

Replies

• cjhunt101
    3 posts
    edited March 2014
    Buy land and clear debris, sometimes a donut will be given

You get 10 donuts for doing the Jebidiah Springfield statute thing (only works once)

Play the Balloon game in Krustyland (rare)

Keep visiting friends until you have unlocked all "Friends" items, then keep visiting after that each day

• peonyball
    30 posts
    edited March 2014
    On some holidays, we get donuts.
  • smharris129
    279 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    In fact you should have received 5 free donuts today.
  • fluffling
    516 posts
    edited March 2014
    They sometimes give them out on events eg. the 5 free ones today
    cleaning up the debris when you buy more land, I think there's a total of 5 or 6 hidden around the land
    Krustyland balloon pop game can give you 5 occasionaly
    leveling up gives you one, occasionaly 2
    sometimes when you're finished event currency you can carry on playing and you get donuts eg the goo in Halloween 2013
    after you've gotten all the friends points prizes you can get donuts from friends towns, tho that's really rare
    if you tap Homer 10 times you get some donuts and a statue, tho this only works once
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    A way that hasn't been mentioned yet:

Ask for iTunes/Google Play gift cards for a holiday/event/occasion. Use that to purchase donuts. They are "free" since you didn't buy the gift card ;)
  • keithzilla208
    287 posts
    edited March 2014
    I can vouch for the visiting neighbor thing. I have level 6 friendship level and got a donut when I tapped on a neighbor house. Very rare but it does happen. Just keep tapping.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I've won 10 donuts since Friday just from visiting friends after getting stampy
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Learn to bake and beg for flour, sugar and an oven. The you can make your own.
  • thatpaulholm
    24 posts
    edited March 2014
    If you gain enough XP to "roll over" the next level, but there is no next level available, then you get a choice of 3 prize boxes. Each one contains 1 2 or 3 donuts. If you don't like your first choice you can pay in game money (as opposed to real money) for another pick. It seems that EA is not against allowing players to pay for donuts with in game cash. I only wish they would allow you to do it outright. As it is I'm at level 39 with $19,000,000 and have nothing to spend it on.
  • 111111simpsons
    118 posts
    edited April 2014
    I can vouch for the visiting neighbor thing. I have level 6 friendship level and got a donut when I tapped on a neighbor house. Very rare but it does happen. Just keep tapping.

It has been reported elsewhere that it's a one in 200 chance for each tap (as in, three per Springfield you visit), so if you have close to 100 friends you should average one donut per day. I've gotten three on some days and none on others, and that seems about right so far as I can tell.
    If you gain enough XP to "roll over" the next level, but there is no next level available, then you get a choice of 3 prize boxes. Each one contains 1 2 or 3 donuts. If you don't like your first choice you can pay in game money (as opposed to real money) for another pick. It seems that EA is not against allowing players to pay for donuts with in game cash. I only wish they would allow you to do it outright. As it is I'm at level 39 with $19,000,000 and have nothing to spend it on.

You can buy a few hundred weather stations if you're impatient (very high XP per dollar, no build time) or a few dozen orange houses a day if you can wait, and you should be able to "buy" a couple hundred thousand XP and get to the next bonus level. It's only worth it for the first few, though, pretty soon the next bonus level is 800,000+ XP.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • thatpaulholm
    24 posts
    edited April 2014
    Good suggestions. The problem for me is I've already bought all the available land. So I only have a limited area to put houses etc. Hopefully EA will "release" more land in the future.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014

It has been reported elsewhere that it's one in every 200 taps (as in, three per Springfield you visit), so if you have close to 100 friends you should average one donut per day. I've gotten three on some days and none on others, and that seems about right so far as I can tell.

You can buy a few hundred weather stations if you're impatient (very high XP per dollar, no build time) or a few dozen orange houses a day if you can wait, and you should be able to "buy" a couple hundred thousand XP and get to the next bonus level. It's only worth it for the first few, though, pretty soon the next bonus level is 800,000+ XP.
    When not earning FP it's a 1 in 200 chance not taps
  • 111111simpsons
    118 posts
    edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    When not earning FP it's a 1 in 200 chance not taps

Right, thanks for pointing that out. My brain knew that, but my fingers said something different. :D

I've edited that post so no one misunderstands.
    Good suggestions. The problem for me is I've already bought all the available land. So I only have a limited area to put houses etc. Hopefully EA will "release" more land in the future.

Sorry, my fingers outran my brain again. If you have plenty of excess money, buy the houses or weather stations and then either sell them or stick them in inventory. I've wound up selling them...yes, at a loss, but after $10M or $20M, I figure why keep hoarding game cash when what I really want is donuts, and "converting" cash to XP like this can help me get it?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.