EA Forums - Banner

New £1 Coin for 2017

Prev134
NeoSEC28 wrote:
I know this wont relate to some people but for all you UK people it will lol

Now this may be old news but i only heard today that they are bringing out a new £1 coin, below is a picture, it has 12 sides. Not sure if i like it as it kinda looks like a 50p coin apart from the gold bit lol

Coin-221810_2856066i.jpg
haha it's a two pound coin squished into a 50p he he
Volunteer EA Senior Moderator

Replies

• nickmdnmd29
    2021 posts
    edited March 2014
    It looks weird yea it does look like a golden 50p
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited March 2014
    haha it's a two pound coin squished into a 50p he he

I didnt even think of that :lol:
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Same shape as three pence bit

3d37.jpg
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Looks funny :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited March 2014
    Same shape as three pence bit

3d37.jpg

I've never seen that before :shock:
  • peonyball
    30 posts
    edited March 2014
    It's not the same shape but the coin's two colours reminds me of a toonie, Canadian two dollar coin.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited March 2014
    peonyball wrote:
    It's not the same shape but the coin's two colours reminds me of a toonie, Canadian two dollar coin.

So they do :) I had to google to see what your coin looked like

Toonie_-_front.png
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited March 2014
    Just heard on the radio now that it meant to be in circulation as from next year :? But another radio station said 2017 :lol:
  • nickmdnmd29
    2021 posts
    edited March 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Just heard on the radio now that it meant to be in circulation as from next year :? But another radio station said 2017 :lol:
    That's one way to confuse people lol it's being release 2017. So it gives business' enough time to adjust phone boxes vending machines etc
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited March 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    That's one way to confuse people lol it's being release 2017. So it gives business' enough time to adjust phone boxes vending machines etc

Bet Tesco & Sainsbury etc arent happy as they going to have to change all their trollies :lol:
  • nickmdnmd29
    2021 posts
    edited March 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Bet Tesco & Sainsbury etc arent happy as they going to have to change all their trollies :lol:
    Ay and that ain't cheep. I used to work for lidl in one of their distribution centres I used to fix the trolleys and found out that 1 trolley costs £70. The makers wansel are going to be quids in.
    Pardon the pun
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited March 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Ay and that ain't cheep. I used to work for lidl in one of their distribution centres I used to fix the trolleys and found out that 1 trolley costs £70. The makers wansel are going to be quids in.
    Pardon the pun

£70 A trolley? Didnt realise they were that expensive lol Well tesco can afford it specially as they are trying to take over the world with doing everything :lol:

Nice pun btw ;)
  • nickmdnmd29
    2021 posts
    edited March 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Pardon the pun

£70 A trolley? Didnt realise they were that expensive lol Well tesco can afford it specially as they are trying to take over the world with doing everything :lol:

Nice pun btw ;)
    Lol I didn't mean to. Trolles are expensive a wheel costs £50. Them wheels that lock when going over them strips at end of car parks they cost £100. I got a polite telling off cos I was chucking them in skip one of the directors told my boss to have ago at me so in the end we had to collect them and send them back to be repaird to save money
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited March 2014
    Lol I didn't mean to. Trolles are expensive a wheel costs £50. Them wheels that lock when going over them strips at end of car parks they cost £100. I got a polite telling off cos I was chucking them in skip one of the directors told my boss to have ago at me so in the end we had to collect them and send them back to be repaird to save money

Not surprised they want to repair them if they costing that amount, specially when they have loads of them at each store, still aint stopping me running down the isle and standing on them to go fast :lol:
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Vote "AYE" :)
  • nickmdnmd29
    2021 posts
    edited March 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Not surprised they want to repair them if they costing that amount, specially when they have loads of them at each store, still aint stopping me running down the isle and standing on them to go fast :lol:
    Lol I used to do that in the wearhouse
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited March 2014
    This cracked me up as we talking about trollies :lol:

circle-of-shopping-trolleys-around-a-car.jpg
  • nickmdnmd29
    2021 posts
    edited March 2014
    The good thing bout fixing the trolleys then when they would get sent back to us and if they had pounds in them I always took them. I once go £10 of some that got sent back that's the most I got at one time.
  • nickmdnmd29
    2021 posts
    edited March 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    This cracked me up as we talking about trollies :lol:

circle-of-shopping-trolleys-around-a-car.jpg
    Lol seeing them will give me nightmares lol
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited March 2014
    The good thing bout fixing the trolleys then when they would get sent back to us and if they had pounds in them I always took them. I once go £10 of some that got sent back that's the most I got at one time.

xtfexlG.gif

You tea leaf you :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.