EA Forums - Banner

Finally got a homer buddha

2Next

Replies

  • Funchal13
    279 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Got two Homer Budahs today.

    Mystery box = Budha = Mystery Box = Budha = Mystery Box = nearly fainted with anticipation, and then I got a nuclear waste fire or whatever the name of the thing is. Big let down..... :cry:
  • Jehsiickuh
    171 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Jehsiickuh wrote:
    Jehsiickuh wrote:
    Wow, definitely wasn't worth the wait!

    nope =\ but I'm having better luck getting donuts from friends so maybe I'll just buy Frink lol

    How long have you had stampy for and how many donuts have you collected during that time?

    I just got him yesterday and got 4 donuts from less than half of my friends which was way better than I expected.
    It would be nice if things kept up that way but.. I guess I'll find out soon.

    Wow, I thought you would get maybe 2 a week roughly! That's a lot of donuts per month!

    It must have been beginners luck because the next day I only got 1 donut out of my entire friends list and today I got nothing =\ kinda felt too good to be true haha
  • Jehsiickuh
    171 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Funchal13 wrote:
    Got two Homer Budahs today.

    Mystery box = Budha = Mystery Box = Budha = Mystery Box = nearly fainted with anticipation, and then I got a nuclear waste fire or whatever the name of the thing is. Big let down..... :cry:

    man.. talk about a crappy emotional roller coaster ha.. =\
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Jehsiickuh wrote:
    Jehsiickuh wrote:
    Jehsiickuh wrote:
    Wow, definitely wasn't worth the wait!

    nope =\ but I'm having better luck getting donuts from friends so maybe I'll just buy Frink lol

    How long have you had stampy for and how many donuts have you collected during that time?

    I just got him yesterday and got 4 donuts from less than half of my friends which was way better than I expected.
    It would be nice if things kept up that way but.. I guess I'll find out soon.

    Wow, I thought you would get maybe 2 a week roughly! That's a lot of donuts per month!

    It must have been beginners luck because the next day I only got 1 donut out of my entire friends list and today I got nothing =\ kinda felt too good to be true haha

    That turned my face from :-D to :-(
  • Jehsiickuh
    171 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Jehsiickuh wrote:
    Jehsiickuh wrote:
    Jehsiickuh wrote:
    Wow, definitely wasn't worth the wait!

    nope =\ but I'm having better luck getting donuts from friends so maybe I'll just buy Frink lol

    How long have you had stampy for and how many donuts have you collected during that time?

    I just got him yesterday and got 4 donuts from less than half of my friends which was way better than I expected.
    It would be nice if things kept up that way but.. I guess I'll find out soon.

    Wow, I thought you would get maybe 2 a week roughly! That's a lot of donuts per month!

    It must have been beginners luck because the next day I only got 1 donut out of my entire friends list and today I got nothing =\ kinda felt too good to be true haha

    That turned my face from :-D to :-(

    Haha You're tellin me! fingers crossed that changes today though... even if it's just 1. I gotta win back the 15 I wasted on the other Buddha now haha >__<
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I bet you're all jealous of the massive army of newspaper dispensers I add to every five days...
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Jedihntr wrote:
    I bet you're all jealous of the massive army of newspaper dispensers I add to every five days...

    I've always wanted one of them, never had the money though! ;-)
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Jehsiickuh wrote:
    Jehsiickuh wrote:
    Jehsiickuh wrote:
    Jehsiickuh wrote:
    Wow, definitely wasn't worth the wait!

    nope =\ but I'm having better luck getting donuts from friends so maybe I'll just buy Frink lol

    How long have you had stampy for and how many donuts have you collected during that time?

    I just got him yesterday and got 4 donuts from less than half of my friends which was way better than I expected.
    It would be nice if things kept up that way but.. I guess I'll find out soon.

    Wow, I thought you would get maybe 2 a week roughly! That's a lot of donuts per month!

    It must have been beginners luck because the next day I only got 1 donut out of my entire friends list and today I got nothing =\ kinda felt too good to be true haha

    That turned my face from :-D to :-(

    Haha You're tellin me! fingers crossed that changes today though... even if it's just 1. I gotta win back the 15 I wasted on the other Buddha now haha >__<

    You'll find out soon! :-D
  • peonyball
    30 posts
    edited March 2014
    I think if I remember this right, I got a mystery box from homer buddha and got nothing special.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.