EA Forums - Banner

EA has done it again! What a suprise another episode tie-in, it's just fantastic.

Replies

• drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    jukan00 wrote:
    Sideline regarding episode tie one-on-one
    Is it true that there will be a futurama episode of the Simpson's and if so is there a good chance for a tsto tie in? This would be magnificent.

Yes and we don't know
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I'm just glad both positive and negative opinions are being equally represented on this forum. Good for you, and all the guinea pig fans out there. :D
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited March 2014
    Let me guess AARONRTD is trying to get people's attention by being the opposite to Josh Sherer.
    Daily-Life-GIFs-17-Sarcastic-Clapping.gif
  • tracy_chau666
    41 posts
    edited March 2014
    I'm not going to lie. It was a good, unexpected episode tie-in. Most episode tie-ins, all we get is an ingame object; but, this one, we got an entire building! So there really are no complaints from me. Maybe it was to make up for EA not giving anything new to freemium players for the *. Patrick's Day update.
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited March 2014
    I'm not going to lie. It was a good, unexpected episode tie-in. Most episode tie-ins, all we get is an ingame object; but, this one, we got an entire building! So there really are no complaints from me. Maybe it was to make up for EA not giving anything new to freemium players for the *. Patrick's Day update.
    The building is just a house with a sign
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014

You mean other than the leprechaun statue and you also mean for freemium players who played last year
  • AARONRTD
    1805 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Let me guess AARONRTD is trying to get people's attention by being the opposite to Josh Sherer.

So I say sompthing original and fresh and positive, and you say I'm trying to be Josh's opposite because he's always negative. So what about the other posters who vent thier negativity they don't count? I'm not trying to be the opposite of negativity, I am the opposite of negativity. And since you came at me with a negative jab, I'm going to give you a positive jab to show you I'm not trying to be the opposite of you but just like you.
  • Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    It seems to be a sin to be positive on that forum. Amazing.

I am happy with the small tie in update, as I am always happy to get something new, either free or not.

Now throw the tomatoes, I am ready. :mrgreen:
  • wrkingrl509
    77 posts Member
    edited March 2014

I am happy with the small tie in update, as I am always happy to get something new, either free or not.

Agreed! Isn't it better to get a episode-tie in AND a level update (it WILL come eventually, it's just a matter of time)?

I love the new positive outlook. I, too, am excited to get any type of update for the game. It's unfortunate that anyone trying to be overly positive is instantly viewed as being sarcastic. Sad times we live in... :cry:
  • dalecastongu
    224 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Man I was hoping we'd get Richard gere as a character after rounding up all the gerbils/ guineapigs. Rip off. Worst update ever. Lol
  • Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited March 2014

Agreed! Isn't it better to get a episode-tie in AND a level update (it WILL come eventually, it's just a matter of time)?

I love the new positive outlook. I, too, am excited to get any type of update for the game. It's unfortunate that anyone trying to be overly positive is instantly viewed as being sarcastic. Sad times we live in... :cry:

Why don't we start a new positive trend on that forum? That would change the atmosphere that I find a little heavy these days. :)
  • AARONRTD
    1805 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Man I was hoping we'd get Richard gere as a character after rounding up all the gerbils/ guineapigs. Rip off. Worst update ever. Lol

Lol
    Sorry it made me think of that episode with mister slave and the gerbil, which leads to Paris Hilton too.
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited March 2014
    Where is the buy able guinea pig? The only new thing in my premium section is the bottle statue.
  • sdarrall313
    280 posts
    edited March 2014
    Where is the buy able guinea pig? The only new thing in my premium section is the bottle statue.

I believe we get it after Lisa finished her quest in the rescue centre. I don't have it yet either
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited March 2014

I believe we get it after Lisa finished her quest in the rescue centre. I don't have it yet either

Oh okay, thanks
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014

Once you built the guinea pig rescue center and Lisa completes the 8hr task pokey will be in your build menu
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited March 2014

Why don't we start a new positive trend on that forum? That would change the atmosphere that I find a little heavy these days. :)
    I highly recommend this. :thumbup:
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014

That's a good idea it because it seems like the negative threads are the ones bumped the most pushing the positive ones back
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited March 2014
    Just checked and I already finished Lisa's 8 hr task and still no guinea pig to buy. I have the glitch where the quest to catch 40 of them is stuck in my quest lost even though I already finished. Guess I won't be buying it, my completionist blood is boiling right now lol
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Just checked and I already finished Lisa's 8 hr task and still no guinea pig to buy. I have the glitch where the quest to catch 40 of them is stuck in my quest lost even though I already finished. Guess I won't be buying it, my completionist blood is boiling right now lol

Same problem here I haven't even got the sanctuary cos of the stupid glitch. I told EA about it last night but still haven't heard back from them :x
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.