EA Forums - Banner

Bored with the game?

I picked somewhat.

I'm at the point where it's a hassle to set everyone on tasks all the time, there has actually been a few times in the past week where after collecting rent and task money i didn't reset tasks for a few hours, but that may be more to do with just having been so busy lately in real life that the game hasn't been a main priority (like the renovation to my town i was so excited to do but not happening right now :( ). I remember there was a time when i would set everyone up with one hour tasks, every hour, on the hour, but maybe I'm more lenient now because i'm at the current max level and have all the freemium characters (plus SVT as of today yay!) I'm really not sure.

Replies

• RMVancleav710
    3539 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I put never, as is im working with 3 accounts, 2 of my own and one of husbands...he wont let me organize his town...im planning on doing a rebuild of my main town but I want to do it after Whacking Day, right now im just building cash...I am playing less each day but I still do friend visits for all 3 and my 2 for the most part hourly tasks just not on the hour like I use to mainly cause life has taken over...
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • rpk333236
    224 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Nope, not bored.
  • wrkingrl509
    77 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Voted Never.

There's always an event or update to look forward to. In the meantime, I entertain myself by replaying the story with feeder towns and forum contests.
    Been playing since the first V-day event and I love it. There was about a month after whacking day where I lost my town and quit playing as often but came back full force for Halloween and haven't lost a daily bonus since. Keep it comin EA.
  • ericborovay
    104 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I don't even bother doing hourly tasks anymore. But I don't mind the time between updates too much because I use these gaps to buy land and rearrange my town. Which I've done three times already.
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited March 2014
    unlocked stampy a few days ago and have barely logged in since.. (neighbors still have plenty to tap and i clear it every few days)

no incentive for me to play everyday now that i have stampy and since there's no new level or new FP items to unlock.. got plenty of money saved for the next 10+ level updates so there is little reason for me to play much anymore.
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Never :D
  • dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited March 2014
    I played sims 3 a lot. It's pretty hard to stop me playing mind numbing repetitive tasks
  • ElectroString
    238 posts
    edited March 2014
    i voted getting there as I'm slowly designing my town without any quests remaining to be done... some days it just becomes tedious to send the character on tasks for money i dont need and xp that barely make a dent in the big number i need to make before reaching free donuts. i got lots of ideas for designing krustyland but not all the space there.
  • Tischoo
    61 posts
    edited March 2014
    just a little as i like stories and tasks an we get just the random ones currently. Otherwise do lot of redesigning these days :-)
  • isittooearly
    181 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Just a little. I reached max FP, have bought all the land and am now just saving money so I can buy the cubic zirconia. After that (which I still have a ways to go), I'm going to finish buying land in KL and fix that place up.
  • amauthe8
    370 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    baddazoner wrote:
    unlocked stampy a few days ago and have barely logged in since.. (neighbors still have plenty to tap and i clear it every few days)

no incentive for me to play everyday now that i have stampy and since there's no new level or new FP items to unlock.. got plenty of money saved for the next 10+ level updates so there is little reason for me to play much anymore.

^ this right here.
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited March 2014
    tumblr_lu7j57tFwG1qjgyuwo1_500.gif
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Never :D Between the updates, is the time for redesign my springfield. And I have to visit my 100 neighbours.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited March 2014
    Certainly not bored with the game, tbh i like these quiet periods as it gives me time to try and sort my town a bit more than the mess it can be lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Never, I'm a true tapped outer! :-)
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    tumblr_m6e089xgan1rwcc6bo1_500.gif
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited March 2014
    amauthe8 wrote:
    baddazoner wrote:

^ this right here.
  • JRCS98
    49 posts
    edited March 2014
    I put no, I got bored with the game about 4 months ago, but that was because I was playing on a slow, small phone. I got an iPad in November and have been addicted to it since, especially as they made browsing through friends and giving characters tasks a lot easier.
  • Annathewicked
    4714 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Never with the game...........

With threads about boredom? Definitely........
    We're all waiting for new stuff~ patience peeps! Patience..........
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.