EA Forums - Banner

The Simpsons Tapped Out to version 4.8

Replies

• jsidd3
    37 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Right now I'd be happy with a fix to this guinea pig glitch. 6 days of just filler tasks is getting under my skin
  • litelbitt589
    155 posts
    edited March 2014
    I am both hopeful and terrified. Started before Halloween last year and never made it to Thanksgiving. I finally gave up and started with a new ID and a new town. I hope it fixes more than it breaks. Sometimes I can get my first SF up but it crashes hard with every major update. Still can't visit anybody else without crashing. Fingers crossed for a great update for everyone.
  • edited March 2014
    I was logged into the wrong town twice but it hasn't happened again since the * Patricks day update. I thought it was fixed. Are people still having issues?
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I was logged into the wrong town twice but it hasn't happened again since the * Patricks day update. I thought it was fixed. Are people still having issues?

People have continued to report it from both sides.
  • wrkingrl509
    77 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I am both hopeful and terrified. Started before Halloween last year and never made it to Thanksgiving. I finally gave up and started with a new ID and a new town. I hope it fixes more than it breaks. Sometimes I can get my first SF up but it crashes hard with every major update. Still can't visit anybody else without crashing. Fingers crossed for a great update for everyone.

I had to do the same thing. I lost my original town on some glitch and couldn't figure out how to get it back. It was totally disappointing and in the middle of whacking day. Seeing it in my feeder town's friend's list would always make me upset. So I started a new one and went all out with it, buying donuts to replace my lost stuff. After a few months and events, I tried logging into the old town and it was magically back. Now I just use it as an additional feeder town so there's that... :roll:
  • 8injoe
    94 posts
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    April 30 when family guy comes out

I already got family guy and am on level 10 for alloy characters and level 16 of the game play.
    But it's just the beta version so my district 6 can't unlock until then.
    Best thing over Tsto is I have yet to have any glitch or crash happen. But the job selection is I bit more tapping compared to tsto. Also I see Josh complaining straight away about it, as Lois, Peter, quagmire, Chris, joe, all come with extra skins that unlock after you level the character up a couple of levels
  • ElectroString
    238 posts
    edited March 2014
    let's wait and see! I hope new fp stuff comes up as well as i am losing will to visit friends for the odd donut - only got 5 in over 2 weeks when others seem to get as many on one day (meh!)
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited March 2014
    I'm sure what ever they fix will barely dust the pile of issues everyone seems to have.
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I'm sure what ever they fix will barely dust the pile of issues everyone seems to have.

Well it sounds like they're fixing a loot of problems we have been having for months now, as far as the wrong town issue I don't know?!?!
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    8injoe wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:

I already got family guy and am on level 10 for alloy characters and level 16 of the game play.
    Best thing over Tsto is I have yet to have any glitch or crash happen. But the job selection is I bit more tapping compared to tsto. Also I see Josh complaining straight away about it, as Lois, Peter, quagmire, Chris, joe, all come with extra skins that unlock after you level the character up a couple of levels

Ik about the beta I was just saying that when EA says soon that can mean anything like theFP prizes they said more coming soon and tomorrow will be a month since release so who knows when they will release this update hopefully it'll be with the one to remove the green water
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    8injoe wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:

Ik about the beta I was just saying that when EA says soon that can mean anything like theFP prizes they said more coming soon and tomorrow will be a month since release so who knows when they will release this update hopefully it'll be with the one to remove the green water

Well remember I still have it on good authority update level 39 tomorrow.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    AARONRTD wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    8injoe wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:

For everyone wondering his good authority it's himself
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    8injoe wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:

For everyone wondering his good authority it's himself

Now now I never mentioned himself, he doesn't even like to hang out with myself, and he keeps taking money from me.
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    This red-haired chick swore to me, she said:

The update'll come out tomorrow.
    Bet you're bottom dollar that tomorrow, it'll be here.
    Tomorrow, tomorrow, they'll update it tomorrow.
    Tomorrow's always a day away.

I've always trusted red-haired chicks.
  • Annathewicked
    4713 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    maxeerg wrote:

Gingers steal souls......... I dunno if I'd trust her. Sounds like she's luring you with her siren song of updates......
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    maxeerg wrote:

Was it this red head
    Mindy_Simmons.PNG
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    For some reason the song playing in my head has switched from "Tomorrow" to "You Shook Me All Night Long".
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    No this one
    m4x0aBv.png
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • MMMJJJFFF
    62 posts
    edited March 2014
    I hope it fixes the green highlighted buildings and stuck characters and waiting buildings generating no tax and my missing kang character :twisted: :twisted:
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    AARONRTD wrote:
    No this one
    m4x0aBv.png

Nothing showed when you posted

You had the html and bbcode disabled
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!