EA Forums - Banner

Cannot connect to the server.

2Next

Replies

• Crypticshrimp
    13 posts
    edited March 2014
    I have done a forced stop and cleared my cache. But still having the same problem.
    A few free donuts between 5 and 10 for everyone would be. a gd way of saying sorry for this non stop problem.
  • Drewbear18
    1 posts
    edited March 2014
    Also haven't been on at all this morning. Only app on my iphone that isn't loading. I keep getting notifications that people have visited and characters are completing jobs and I can't get on!! I agree, FREE DONUTS would make me feel better about this problem.
  • wilki1999
    3965 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Its a problem at the moment. Theres nothing you can do. Visit my site for the latest coverage on it as I will post regular updates on the situation if anything else develops.
  • sveldh864
    5 posts
    edited March 2014
    it's been all day now, hope the server didn't die :/
  • benzee74
    47 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I seem to have this problem often. Its tiring. I hope this fixes soon.
  • edited March 2014
    i have got the same problem since over 5 hours - that sucks :x

lets hope its an update or new content :D
  • colineyes027
    2 posts
    edited March 2014
    Server connection restored now. Harvested/visited and collected around $2k only to get the message that the game wasn't saved and that I was signed in to another device. I don't have "another device" so I carried on, only to find the $2k worth of earnings gone.

So, a few hours of frustration and now a loss of $2k. That isn't my idea of a "life-ruiningly fun game".
  • Jodymstaley
    36 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Can get on but immediately crashes
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.