EA Forums - Banner

Do you have all the land?

2Next

Replies

• dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited March 2014
    I don't have all the land, in Springfield or Krustyland. My town is set up in a way that allows me to have plenty excess land on one side, and there is still at least three rows I can still buy at the bottom of my town. As for KL, currently debating on whether to really extend the land, however considering I'm not planning on spending donuts in KL, I don't think its worth it.
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I don't have all the land in Springfield or krustyland
  • dmariet16
    189 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I have all the land in SF. I quit buying land in KL. I barely remember to collect tickets! :oops: KL just doesn't interest me. I'm past the suggested decoration amount of 4500 and I just don't see the need to waste any in KL. Although I may move some Valentines day decorations there eventually.
  • sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    dmariet16 wrote:
    I have all the land in SF. I quit buying land in KL. I barely remember to collect tickets! :oops: KL just doesn't interest me. I'm past the suggested decoration amount of 4500 and I just don't see the need to waste any in KL. Although I may move some Valentines day decorations there eventually.
    I guess I didn't realize items in KL counted against the decoration limit in SF. :shock: Is this true? I assumed they were independent/unrelated in terms of objects placed.
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited March 2014
    I've only recently started working towars KL again, just don't care enough about it.
  • theviper79
    182 posts
    edited March 2014
    All of the squares cleared. In Springfield and krustyland. In Springfield i need more land. In krustyland i don't no what to do with all the land That's left...
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    bee88161 wrote:
    I voted for "Working towards one or both". I have all the "current" land, but I am very hopeful there is much, much more that just isn't available. It is, however, getting really tiresome pleading for more land :twisted:

Don't give up now! We need you! You're an integral part of our more land thread :lol:

Don't worry, I'm still fighting the good fight :D
  • lightninghound
    250 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I've got all the land in my town, as for KL i never bothered getting all the land as it seemed pointless when there not enough items/buildings to fill it properly

me too! 8)
  • firesoul19
    452 posts
    edited March 2014
    I just recently bought like 4 spaces when I needed somewhere to put the guinea pig house, but still have a few squares left. I just haven't spralled out all my properties so I have space when I need it in the future. Still think my town looks nice though. :)
  • laurianric18
    224 posts
    edited March 2014
    Neither for now. As a freemium (read: poor) player, I have plenty of land for what I've been able to build/get so far. I need to unpile my KL, but don't care enough yet. Still working toward the tooth chipper. I'll probably start to spread things out once I'm done building over there.
  • ElectroString
    238 posts
    edited March 2014
    Never get why people are so negative about Krustyland? We got a ride at christmas and valentines day, plus i bet there might be some fp stuff for it down the line or events, I'm keeping at buying all the land and putting as many trees in as i can :P
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I have all the land in springfield (krustyland not because i have build al i want on the right place and dont need more land) so i tranform every 30000 tickets to money...
  • theslayer369
    2009 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I have all land in SF waiting for more, and am buying land and reorganizing in KL now. I'm setting more characters there at the moment. If the server gets sorted out and I can get on.
  • carlamarie669
    140 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Had all of Springfield land since Valentine's, I'm working on my last strip in krustyland, would GLADLY give up KL land to have more in SF - or swap space from KL to SF!
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    i think i will target myself to buy 1 piece of land each day from now on
  • Jax001100
    1004 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I have all of SF and most of KL, just a few squares to go. Decided to stop buying land in KL and focus on landscaping there though for the moment. Not because I'm that interested in KL, but mostly because I needed something keep me busy till the next update and I couldn't face the thought of a SF rebuild! :lol:
  • Samaranth01
    2181 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    3 plots left in KL, not sure how much left in SP.
  • mrnohnaimers
    46 posts
    edited March 2014
    Getting all the land is not really a priority for me. If I wanted I could easily buy all the land, but so far have not needed to. I have most of the premium buildings but I've always hated suburbia so I try to make my SF fairly dense & urban.
  • 4junk3000
    5279 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Acquiring the land has become my priority, so i can then focus on design of properties that i can leave permanently.

I'm officially 50% of SF.

I am also accumulating KL land now but only to turn the excess space into a big race track, just to do something with my excess tix. My KL is done! (Refer to sticky)
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!