EA Forums - Banner

New decorations poll

Prev1
There are so many things they could do, decorations wise, and I look forward to them all. The more the better.

I'd love to have more 'road'-type options. A pathway or cobblestones or dirt track for instance.

Replies

• shermansen
    105 posts
    edited December 2012
    I'd love to be able to build piers on the water
  • gazzajay
    327 posts
    edited December 2012
    sonny1618 wrote:
    There are so many things they could do, decorations wise, and I look forward to them all. The more the better.

I'd love to have more 'road'-type options. A pathway or cobblestones or dirt track for instance.

Yep and also a better way of placing road I would want. Like at the moment thee is an annoying 4 square gap you must have
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6308 posts Moderator
    edited December 2012
    I'd like to have more stuff for the Elementary School like a Jungle Gym, Swing Set Hopscotch Area. Also while they're at it, they could add the following school staff as new characters...

Superintendent Chalmers
    Lunchlady Dorris
    Miss Hoover
    Mr. Largo
    Leopold
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I'd love to see some new types of trees, like willow trees or hat trees or ents.
  • IconicCharm
    224 posts
    edited December 2012
    Ignore this, I posted in the wrong thread
  • Pchorsedoc
    323 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    spiffshine wrote:
    I'd love to see some new types of trees, like willow trees or hat trees or ents.

What's an ent?

And a hat tree? :)

I also look forward to any new decorations to come, I'd like a doghouse for SLH. Maybe another type of fencing also, I would like to fence in my reindeer. And cobblestone paths and dirt roads would be great.

Also a telegraph pole - I guess these are English suggestions, not American hehe....
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    Pchorsedoc wrote:
    spiffshine wrote:

What's an ent?

Birch_ent.png

No idea. I'm thinking either this:

mr_constantine_and_his_hat_tree__by_rogeregoo-d5cmd7s.jpg

or this:

6112-01.jpg

Or possibly this:

crazyhat.jpg
  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited December 2012
    rofl
  • Hollywood-18
    24 posts
    edited December 2012
    sonny1618 wrote:
    Pchorsedoc wrote:
    spiffshine wrote:

What's an ent?

Birch_ent.png

No idea. I'm thinking either this:

mr_constantine_and_his_hat_tree__by_rogeregoo-d5cmd7s.jpg

or this:

6112-01.jpg

Or possibly this:

crazyhat.jpg

Lmao!!!!!
  • Pchorsedoc
    323 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    LOL thanks Sonny1618
  • Tony68k
    279 posts
    edited December 2012
    I want all the above, except perhaps the Hat Tree, although that does sound fascinating.

I especially want more pavement types and the ability to place more items on roads.
  • USDPC
    221 posts
    edited December 2012
    Boats, we need them now.
  • sandj_1234
    194 posts
    edited December 2012
    Different road sizes and mabye let us make roundabouts in our road
  • tcwrestlerh
    47 posts
    edited December 2012
    I could go for a basketball hoop for my prison. Grandpa keeps falling asleep on the bench in the prison yard it would be nice to give him some rec time.
  • Rayboh
    17 posts
    edited December 2012
    The biggest problem with adding more doo-dads is where to put them. We will have to make our blocks larger since nothing can sit in the same blocks as something else - ie telephone poles, etc. I like more stuff, just wondering.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I would like to see sidewalk pieces since right now the only way to get a sidewalk is by building the road I think it'd be neat to place a sidewalk within my hedge maze so the characters would actually walk around inside it. :D
  • jehenyen
    129 posts
    edited December 2012
    For new stuff I would like more playground equipment, bleachers, umbrellas to go with the lounge chairs, and traffic lights that can hang over streets.

I agree there needs to be more surface options. I too have been really wishing for cobblestone for a section of my town. I'd like more freedom for placing concrete. I don't see why it cannot be square by square. I would also like sand and dirt- a dirt road to Cletus's farm would be perfect.
  • felicity2092
    162 posts
    edited December 2012
    I'd like to have more stuff for the Elementary School like a Jungle Gym, Swing Set Hopscotch Area. Also while they're at it, they could add the following school staff as new characters...

Superintendent Chalmers
    Lunchlady Dorris
    Miss Hoover
    Mr. Largo
    Leopold

I agree. More things for SF Elementary!
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I'd like to see some different types of roads like dirt and gravel. Sidewalks would be awesome too. A stadium, some more playground items, an actual pool.

Also, I want my buildings to turn 360 and the ability to make an actual circle with my roads so I can do a round-about or traffic circle in the middle of my town.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Haha, thank you Sonny. The second photo was, indeed, a hat tree, but now seeing my options I prefer the third. :)

I would like more flexibility with placing concrete and new road/ground surfaces. I think that is probably my top wish. I love the lamp posts that were added!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.