EA Forums - Banner

I bet YOU $100 there will be a level update today (March 27th)

13Next

Replies

• ElectroString
    238 posts
    edited March 2014
    ...and if not tomorrow, then the say after, right? I'm going go log off and do other things!
  • Funchal13
    279 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    No update today, of any kind!

Not sure about coming week. However, Hope Springs Eternal.

Just can't wait for to give a try to the Family Guy, or anything interesting.

Any suggestions? Please.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    Maybe the green water is permanent now

Yeah the nuclear power plant will do that :lol:
  • Merc1994
    47 posts
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:

Oh good no, please... :cry:
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:

Yeah the nuclear power plant will do that :lol:

Lisa did say the water is green because of toxic run off also a silo full of pig crap would do that also although not that bright. I think if it is permanent they will make it as an option/facade so we could have normal water as well.
  • litelbitt589
    155 posts
    edited March 2014
    simbass7 wrote:
    You're right...
    ...what was I thinking? :oops:

@kingmob really, why ? Were just bored waiting.... it's 100%about tsto so please explain

Because it's an utterly pointless thread. It serves no purpose whatsoever. If an update did come, I bet you 5 trillion of your non-dollars that an 'official' update thread will be off the 1st page within an hour, pushed by lots of useless threads like this.

I have made contributions to this forum on several occasions: some contributions provide some sort of informations some people want and some other contributions do other things entirely. This post, this thread, this contribution was intended for entertainment purposes and as best I can tell several people are finding some entertainment value. Talk to me when you have brought some value to the table.

I appreciate the effort and the positive update karma! Thanks :D
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited March 2014
    Four times now my phone has shown my updates to download and every time I think "yay" amn then everytime it's some other crap and i think "boo". I need a device exclusivley for Tapped Out so I don't get false notifications.
  • Naes556
    184 posts
    edited March 2014
    So how will you be paying?
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Four times now my phone has shown my updates to download and every time I think "yay" amn then everytime it's some other crap and i think "boo". I need a device exclusivley for Tapped Out so I don't get false notifications.

Yep, nothing more frustrating than an application ready to be updated only to find out your flashlight app needs an update.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Naes556 wrote:

He did say he's not gonna actually pay if he's incorrect that's why I bet igc(in-game cash)
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014

Yep, nothing more frustrating than an application ready to be updated only to find out your flashlight app needs an update.
    Why does a flashlight app need an update does the update make it brighter lol
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Naes556 wrote:

With nothing less than a Trillion Dollar note!

a_190x190.jpg

Think of all the snacks we could buy with all that ka-blinky!

tumblr_m380exmjuh1r8yzazo1_400.gif
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:

Why does a flashlight app need an update does the update make it brighter lol

Truthfully, I have no idea. It updates regularly. It has updated more then I have used it. I'll check it out next time.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    Naes556 wrote:

With nothing less than a Trillion Dollar note!

a_190x190.jpg

Think of all the snacks we could buy with all that ka-blinky!

tumblr_m380exmjuh1r8yzazo1_400.gif

I'm wondering if possible who will be the first person to reach that much the legit way
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!