EA Forums - Banner

wow took me so long to figure out there was a easter egg in this game.

Theres been many a mention of this, the most recent on this thread below your thread lol
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10033925.page

Nice to find by accident tho good surprise.

Did you not see the statue in other towns?

Replies

  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited March 2014
    subii42 wrote:
    Theres been many a mention of this, the most recent on this thread below your thread lol
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10033925.page

    Nice to find by accident tho good surprise.

    Did you not see the statue in other towns?

    don't think many of my neighbors have it and it looks the same as the whacking day one at a glance anyway. Only one of my neighbors have a really nicely designed town so i usually just tap what i see and move on to the next one,

    there has probably been a billion threads about it but i never bothered searching for it or saw them on the first few pages.
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    It's not an Easter Egg, it's a glitch!!!

    ;)

    I miss those days...
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Op don't worry your not alone I didn't know about til I hit level 20
    drumnman wrote:
    It's not an Easter Egg, it's a glitch!!!

    ;)

    I miss those days...

    Lol I do too the days of stackables. I'm wondering if the jet engine bike one will start a debate
  • simbass7
    1928 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    baddazoner wrote:
    subii42 wrote:
    Theres been many a mention of this, the most recent on this thread below your thread lol
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10033925.page

    Nice to find by accident tho good surprise.

    Did you not see the statue in other towns?

    don't think many of my neighbors have it and it looks the same as the whacking day one at a glance anyway. Only one of my neighbors have a really nicely designed town so i usually just tap what i see and move on to the next one,

    there has probably been a billion threads about it but i never bothered searching for it or saw them on the first few pages.

    Why you don't change your neighbors then if they don't really care- visiting neighbors and get inspiration from them it's a MASSIVE part of this game...
    Just a thought
  • 1Mastiff
    184 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I agree simbass7, I like to design my town and look at other towns, that's why I recently tried to add more forum members.
  • Annathewicked
    4728 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    As I've said before, that is the point of the game, right? Design your Springfield...... Without working on your design, you just have a pile of things~~~ not a town.

    I have a few non~designers and I would gladly trade them out for a good forum member or two, but they visit so they stay until I have replacements..........
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited March 2014
    Ahhh, I totally remember that when I tapped homer 10 times. Was a pleasant surprise when I first started playing the game a year ago. I just tapped to hear homers responses and shazaam, 10 donuts and a statue. I miss hidden freebies like that in the game
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    My brother was the one to tell me about this easter egg. I was amazed! But that was not long after I started.
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    I think it was roughly 2 year ago now i got the statue.

    It was when i was googling help when the game kept crashing before it got taken off the app store.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    subii42 wrote:
    I think it was roughly 2 year ago now i got the statue.

    It was when i was googling help when the game kept crashing before it got taken off the app store.

    Same here :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    baddazoner wrote:
    been playing this game for over a year and only today figured out the statue + 10 doughnut easter egg by accident.
    Pretty wild you found this one all by yourself, albeit years late, but still awesome!

    I couldn't agree more with simbass, mastiff, and anna - get some better neighbors! I find inspiration up and down my neighbor list and steal ideas all the time! I've got friends that don't visit me, but still have nice towns, so they are worth keeping. Then there are those with crap towns, but still visit; I just keep hoping they come to their senses and eventually clean things up.
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited March 2014
    drumnman wrote:
    It's not an Easter Egg, it's a glitch!!!

    ;)

    I miss those days...


    It's not a glitch. It was set up when it first started. Put there intentionally. I just had a friend do it a few weeks ago when she started. Can still happen but sometimes takes a few tries. I'm surprised so many people don't have it.
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited March 2014
    bren1960 wrote:
    drumnman wrote:
    It's not an Easter Egg, it's a glitch!!!

    ;)

    I miss those days...


    It's not a glitch. It was set up when it first started. Put there intentionally. I just had a friend do it a few weeks ago when she started. Can still happen but sometimes takes a few tries. I'm surprised so many people don't have it.

    Was clearly a joke...
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited March 2014
    fastdan1 wrote:
    bren1960 wrote:
    drumnman wrote:
    It's not an Easter Egg, it's a glitch!!!

    ;)

    I miss those days...


    It's not a glitch. It was set up when it first started. Put there intentionally. I just had a friend do it a few weeks ago when she started. Can still happen but sometimes takes a few tries. I'm surprised so many people don't have it.

    Was clearly a joke...

    I'm off my game? Damn. Maybe falling out of bed did cause damage.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.