EA Forums - Banner

Tomorrow

Replies

  • 4junk3000
    6186 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Ooh that reminds me of an april fool's radio gag i heard, they were announcing the grand opening of an under water mall in the Atlantic of the coast of new Jersey. They were supposedly broadcasting live from underwater. Also saying you could pick what you wanted to eat that was swimming by at the restaurant in it. We could hardly wait 7 hrs to get off work and drive down to it, and we looked for an hour before calling to ask where to park. They laughed at us on air because apparently everyone heard it was a gag by then but us.

    D'oh!
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • AARONRTD
    1820 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Ooh that reminds me of an april fool's radio gag i heard, they were announcing the grand opening of an under water mall in the Atlantic of the coast of new Jersey. They were supposedly broadcasting live from underwater. Also saying you could pick what you wanted to eat that was swimming by at the restaurant in it. We could hardly wait 7 hrs to get off work and drive down to it, and we looked for an hour before calling to ask where to park. They laughed at us on air because apparently everyone heard it was a gag by then but us.

    D'oh!

    Well that's embarrassing, at least I got to rotfl in private.
  • ElectroString
    238 posts
    edited March 2014
    yes, that is the day when they announce discontinuing the game
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    penalak1 wrote:
    sorry to say this guys but.. we will not be getting an update tomorrow

    I think it's highly unlikely since we like never get updates on Fridays. We probably won't get an update until Tuesday or Wednesday of next week (and that's if we're lucky)

    EDIT: Knowing EA we'll probably get a crappy April Fools update on Tuesday. They will hint at level 39 making us think they are finally releasing it. And then they'll say April Fools here's a crappy tie in for you. :lol: (I hope that doesn't happen)

    Not so long ago there was an update on friday. On multiple occasions.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Considering "betted" isn't a word, no one owes you anything.
  • AARONRTD
    1820 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    penalak1 wrote:
    sorry to say this guys but.. we will not be getting an update tomorrow

    I think it's highly unlikely since we like never get updates on Fridays. We probably won't get an update until Tuesday or Wednesday of next week (and that's if we're lucky)

    EDIT: Knowing EA we'll probably get a crappy April Fools update on Tuesday. They will hint at level 39 making us think they are finally releasing it. And then they'll say April Fools here's a crappy tie in for you. :lol: (I hope that doesn't happen)

    Not so long ago there was an update on friday. On multiple occasions.

    They don't pay attention to when I say we had updates on Friday.
  • philieb
    931 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    I'd bet the sun'll come out. Tomorrow...
    tomorrow_zpsc2278fe6.gif

    Probably will although now I'm curious what if it rains and we get an update?

    Ok that is just funny. Love it.

    I would like to see a curveball weekend update. Probably will never happen but NO ONE would see that coming.
  • CookieKwan1
    962 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    gCP5bPn.gif
    I appreciate this :lol:
    Even as an *extremely* straight male :D , I too appreciate Mr. Terry Crews...

    I'm glad you included the asterisks. Without the asterisks we wouldn't have believed you. Asterisks are *vital* indicators of veracity.
    BAHAHAHA!
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Wwe have getting the Ronaldo soccerer player
  • doh1886
    916 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Tomorrow never comes.
  • doh1886
    916 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    gCP5bPn.gif
    I appreciate this :lol:
    Even as an *extremely* straight male :D , I too appreciate Mr. Terry Crews...

    It's not gay if it's with Terry Crews.
  • dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited March 2014
    yes, that is the day when they announce discontinuing the game
    I wouldn't think ea would want to do that - they must be raking in a bit if so many people are buying donuts

    Whacking day was April last year - maybe another event is in the works?
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    yes, that is the day when they announce discontinuing the game
    I wouldn't think ea would want to do that - they must be raking in a bit if so many people are buying donuts

    Whacking day was April last year - maybe another event is in the works?

    Plus they have 1 movie comic books other videogames and 25 and counting seasons of content they aren't planning on ending the game anytime soon and they wouldn't do it especially considering Family Guy is coming out in April. I'm thinking Whacking Day/Other Similar Event is going to be around or after April 10th. I'm thinking they are working on bug fixes so thats why after the FP update came out they've given us mini updates to keep us busy
  • ElectroString
    238 posts
    edited March 2014
    yes, that is the day when they announce discontinuing the game
    I wouldn't think ea would want to do that - they must be raking in a bit if so many people are buying donuts

    Whacking day was April last year - maybe another event is in the works?
    sorry, was a bit sarcastic there... EA might still say when the game ends, you know, like they announce they will continue until December 2017 with new content, or as long as the show runs on tv or something
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    I'm thinking maybe in May after the season finale they will do what they did last year where they release content more frequently
  • NaYoung763
    57 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Considering "betted" isn't a word, no one owes you anything.

    Your argument is invalid :P

    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Betted?s=t
  • AARONRTD
    1820 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    NaYoung763 wrote:
    Considering "betted" isn't a word, no one owes you anything.

    Your argument is invalid :P

    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Betted?s=t

    So someone does owe somebody something to be paid sometime someplace, maybe Saturday or Sunday at six or seven.
  • AARONRTD
    1820 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    AARONRTD wrote:
    penalak1 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    Whys that

    because we should have had one Wednesday or today :twisted:

    You act like we never got an update on Friday before.

    I predict well get it tomorro....hey let me go you can't silence me....is that duct tape :P I'm typing you foo...nice knife, so like I was saying I have no idea when it's coming and gotta go bye.


    Ha ha it's Friday and the update is here
  • heilaghaugen
    53 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    OP was wrong, lets all laugh at him.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    AARONRTD wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    penalak1 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    Whys that

    because we should have had one Wednesday or today :twisted:

    You act like we never got an update on Friday before.

    I predict well get it tomorro....hey let me go you can't silence me....is that duct tape :P I'm typing you foo...nice knife, so like I was saying I have no idea when it's coming and gotta go bye.


    Ha ha it's Friday and the update is here

    You never lost faith, did you buddy? :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.