EA Forums - Banner

My thoughts on level 39

It's a standard update so in my opinion it's not a poor, it's fine. You forgot that we also got 8 decorations for Krustyland.

Replies

• HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Its lacking decor for Springfield

Oh, and more land
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited March 2014
    I like it! We got recognisable character two buildings unlock a lighthouse.

IMO I think it's a great level update( it's not an event so I'm not expecting lots of content).

They've done well

(That's my ore well stuck in) :lol:
  • aSkydude252
    168 posts
    edited March 2014
    It also MASSIVELY increased the amount of decorations needed for 5-star Kitsch in Krustyland. Even buying all the new decorations, it's still at 3 stars in mine...

Later on when I'm at home I'll move my valentine's day park there and hopefully that'll help out a bit...
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I like it, too. :-) 2 new characters and 3 new buildings. By that one for the squidport as a friendship prize.
    And new deco for krustyland.
    Thank you EA for this level update.
  • AARONRTD
    1808 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    maavich211 wrote:
    It's a standard update so in my opinion it's not a poor, it's fine. You forgot that we also got 8 decorations for Krustyland.

+1
    What's poor about? Is your standard level update. I want to be the first to complain, you shoulda waited for Josh so you could say something better than poor.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Decent update two new characters and buildings and a bunch of crappy decorations (save for the Siva statue) Would have been better if they gave us a better friendship prize like Hippy Lisa or the Capital City Goofball instead of the lighthouse.
  • wilki1999
    3965 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    AARONRTD wrote:
    maavich211 wrote:

+1
    What's poor about? Is your standard level update. I want to be the first to complain, you shoulda waited for Josh so you could say something better than poor.
    I'm not dissing the update, I just think that we have a lack of land and decorations for springfield (im not complaining about land, I couldnt care less and it really annoys me when people complain about land as I have plenty left.
  • halo_nothing
    483 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    wilki1999 wrote:
    I would like to post this before certain "other people" stick their ore in and criticise this update. Yes I think that it is poor, and only contains two buildings, one decoration and a friend point item but the morale of the story is this. EA have been updating our games a lot lately. Episode tie-ins, * Patricks day, valentines day, friend points to name a few. I will agree with the people who think that they could have had more content, but the conform o meter changes were drastic, and I think that we need to appreciate the fact that we have more storylines and content with the game. I have not written this post to complain, I have written this post to stop other people from criticising this update before they weigh up the pros and cons. Thankyou for reading this post, and thankyou for realizing that EA do more for us than we first realise.

Thanks
    wilki1999

Hahaha, that's not going to stop what's his face.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    So far I'm really liking it. I got what I asked for - 2 houses. Time to strip up one of the orange ones and place Sanjay over there. Then will probably strip a brown house out as well for the apartments increase.

Sanjay's house will be pre-decorated :).
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I honestly agree with you, but I think as logical as that sounds people will still complain for the simple reason of going so long without a level update. People got their expectations up way too high, including me. I'm not complaining tho, I like this update. It'll keep me busy for a while.

The only gripe I have and this is really nothing but a personal thing. I was one donut away from buying Otto, and now I can't get donuts from collecting FPs. I guess I'll have to wait a while :cry:
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • isittooearly
    181 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I like this update. I would have liked more land (while my SF isn't full, it's slowly getting there). I think my beef is that every time a character's wife is introduced (with the exception of Marge) she's premium.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    I like this update. I would have liked more land (while my SF isn't full, it's slowly getting there). I think my beef is that every time a character's wife is introduced (with the exception of Marge) she's premium.

Probably because they are most requested but the other wives if added may not oh and you forgot Edna she's not premium
  • maavich211
    133 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I'm happy they added the lighthouse I've wanted that since the Squidport update.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:

Probably because they are most requested but the other wives if added may not oh and you forgot Edna she's not premium

Maude is not premium either or Mindy (I know she's not a wife, but seems to fit - well actually we don't know if she's married or not)
  • Funchal13
    279 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Happy to get a new level, finally! Couldn't resist buying Apu's Lady.
    The light house will take a little time to get, 5000 FPs is a lot, but worth the effort.
    The decorations for Krustyland are fun too.
    Just debating if I should get the many armed god.

All these will keep us busy for a little time...

Already can imagine the comments from the 'In-forum" official dissident. :lol:
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I'm happy with the new update :D
  • psycho1189
    311 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I don't " expect"anything from this game other than pure enjoyment (as I do from any other game). On that front, it delivers time and time again.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Funchal13 wrote:
    Happy to get a new level, finally! Couldn't resist buying Apu's Lady.
    The light house will take a little time to get, 5000 FPs is a lot, but worth the effort.
    The decorations for Krustyland are fun too.
    Just debating if I should get the many armed god.

All these will keep us busy for a little time...

Already can imagine the comments from the 'In-forum" official dissident. :lol:

Plus nothing is limited time
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.