EA Forums - Banner

Update level 39 in app

Replies

• Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    edit: missed previous post in regards to my question - I've placed no less than 75 objects to help out the Kitsch rating in KL. It won't move... :?
    do you have all the land in krustyland? i have three of every grub deco and 3 of every merch deco - needed the Bumblebeeman van to get back to 5 stars, dont have all land there though

i still would like to know if bumblebeeman can go to krustyland
    Guess I overreacted - added about 10 more flowers and got the Kitsch back up. I don't have Bumblebee Man...can any one who has him answer this question?
    edit: thanks drosax, you ninja, you!

I bought 25 trees (best value of kitsch points per ticket) and still only raised my kitsch rating from 3 to 4 stars. Then I ran out of tickets. I also built all the new decorations.

I too bought 20+ trees and it didn't bring me back up. After reading sandwedgeking's post, I bought the flowers and bam!...back up

I just read spAnser's summary of changes: KL trees now worth only 10 kitsch points instead of the usual 25! Bogus! Now I have to recalculate the best return on tickets. I suspect it's now the flowers decorations. I wish I'd noticed that before I blew all my tickets on trees.
  • simbass7
    1928 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    One of my neighbors have this already
    (Had to remove name)
    apG7D0x.jpg
  • NaYoung763
    57 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    edit: missed previous post in regards to my question - I've placed no less than 75 objects to help out the Kitsch rating in KL. It won't move... :?
    do you have all the land in krustyland? i have three of every grub deco and 3 of every merch deco - needed the Bumblebeeman van to get back to 5 stars, dont have all land there though

Guess I overreacted - added about 10 more flowers and got the Kitsch back up. I don't have Bumblebee Man...can any one who has him answer this question?

I bought 25 trees (best value of kitsch points per ticket) and still only raised my kitsch rating from 3 to 4 stars. Then I ran out of tickets. I also built all the new decorations.

I too bought 20+ trees and it didn't bring me back up. After reading sandwedgeking's post, I bought the flowers and bam!...back up

I just read spAnser's summary of changes: KL trees now worth only 10 kitsch points instead of the usual 25! Bogus! Now I have to recalculate the best return on tickets. I suspect it's now the flowers decorations. I wish I'd noticed that before I blew all my tickets on trees.

Not quite sure it's flowers as I just bought 25 of them and a few tents and still stuck on 4 stars for kitsch. Really frustrating.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    simbass7 wrote:
    One second

They probably sped it up thinking that it wasn't gonna be fixed or they didn't wanna visit friends or something
  • simbass7
    1928 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Reposted two posts up :)
  • Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    NaYoung763 wrote:

Not quite sure it's flowers as I just bought 25 of them and a few tents and still stuck on 4 stars for kitsch. Really frustrating.

I posted the breakdown in another thread but you're right that the flowers are nothing special. Tents are the best value now, trees the worst.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014

Well actually the valentines decorations are since they are free but yea I'll look up the rest of the kitsch items and see if they give an idea of what each item has for points unless someone already did that
  • shasurveyi256
    354 posts
    edited March 2014
    simbass7 wrote:
    (Had to remove name)
    apG7D0x.jpg

That looks great!! Can't wait!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited March 2014
    simbass7 wrote:
    (Had to remove name)
    apG7D0x.jpg

Ahh well that explains what E.A.R.L Stands for :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    simbass7 wrote:
    (Had to remove name)
    apG7D0x.jpg

That looks great!! Can't wait!

The animation is pretty sweet too. The light goes around for a little bit.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11648 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    simbass7 wrote:
    (Had to remove name)
    apG7D0x.jpg
    u know... donuts
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • M4rkEv4ns
    188 posts
    edited March 2014
    Really liking this update :thumbup:
  • barrymcerlea
    2095 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Sanjay skateboarding and Manjula looking after the octuplets are some of the best looking tasks in a while :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    We finally got the level 39 update we have been waiting for! I absolutely love this update. The update added so much new content for us and finally gave us two awesome characters which are Sanjay and also Manjula! I actually expected Apu's Apartments to be way bigger but it's actually very small compared to the Spinster City Apartments. Maybe EA is listening to some players and are actually making the buildings smaller than they really are. This is a fantastic update in my opinion :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Could have done with more decoration for SF. I dont care for KL.
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Really, EA? Seriously? You couldn't make sure the fencing would line up on Sanjay's house?

I'm just jealous you have that much land to place his house on.

I'm maxed put on land and anxiously waiting for EA to give us a couple new strips. Disappointed we didn't get more land with today's level 39 update. I've stored the majority of my level tie-in and aspirational buildings. I had to store the Up, Up, and Buffet restaurant for Sanjay's house :(
  • JeremyPeake
    42 posts
    edited March 2014
    I cannot get the update on my iPad. Downloaded just fine on my android phone. Any suggestions? I tried force closing, restarting my ipad, and even deleting and reinstalling the game. Nothing.
  • psycho1189
    311 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I cannot get the update on my iPad. Downloaded just fine on my android phone. Any suggestions? I tried force closing, restarting my ipad, and even deleting and reinstalling the game. Nothing.
    You need dolph free to initiate the quest but you still should have Apu's apartment with mandjula and the shiva statue ( purchase with donuts) in your build menu regardless. If you are not at the level where you have dolph....nothing will trigger yet.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014

Like said have dolph free.
  • XxTheNicksterxX
    32 posts
    edited March 2014
    So are we getting anything else or is it only the statue and apartment? If so then EA can * off. More premo crap. Nothing for people that don't want to put there money into this game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.