EA Forums - Banner

Update level 39 in app

Replies

• drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    So are we getting anything else or is it only the statue and apartment? If so then EA can * off. More premo crap. Nothing for people that don't want to put there money into this game.

Sanjay is the freemium character
  • psycho1189
    311 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    So are we getting anything else or is it only the statue and apartment? If so then EA can * off. More premo crap. Nothing for people that don't want to put there money into this game.

.... Who comes with his house. Also, some new decorations in krustland .
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    psycho1189 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:

How many people actually take the time to read the other posts before posting
  • shasurveyi256
    354 posts
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    psycho1189 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:

At least they aren't creating new threads :wink:
  • XxTheNicksterxX
    32 posts
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    psycho1189 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:

With 11 pages of "other postings" I don't really feel like reading all of them.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    psycho1189 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:

With 11 pages of "other postings" I don't really feel like reading all of them.

It's always on the first page
  • JeremyPeake
    42 posts
    edited March 2014
    psycho1189 wrote:
    I cannot get the update on my iPad. Downloaded just fine on my android phone. Any suggestions? I tried force closing, restarting my ipad, and even deleting and reinstalling the game. Nothing.
    You need dolph free to initiate the quest but you still should have Apu's apartment with mandjula and the shiva statue ( purchase with donuts) in your build menu regardless. If you are not at the level where you have dolph....nothing will trigger yet.

You misunderstand, everything is working as it should when I load my game on my phone - I got bumped to level 39, I started the new story/quest line, and purchased manjula. But when I load the game on my ipad I'm still at level 38 and nothing I bought is there, the update is not downloading.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Sweet level update! :-D
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    psycho1189 wrote:
    I cannot get the update on my iPad. Downloaded just fine on my android phone. Any suggestions? I tried force closing, restarting my ipad, and even deleting and reinstalling the game. Nothing.
    You need dolph free to initiate the quest but you still should have Apu's apartment with mandjula and the shiva statue ( purchase with donuts) in your build menu regardless. If you are not at the level where you have dolph....nothing will trigger yet.

You misunderstand, everything is working as it should when I load my game on my phone - I got bumped to level 39, I started the new story/quest line, and purchased manjula. But when I load the game on my ipad I'm still at level 38 and nothing I bought is there, the update is not downloading.

Post the problem you're having in bugs and issues and contact EA
  • phi_beast
    18 posts
    edited March 2014
    Not going to go through the whole thread, so sorry if this was posted. Extra Valentine's crap can now be placed in KL. It spruces up the tunnel of love nicely.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    phi_beast wrote:
    Not going to go through the whole thread, so sorry if this was posted. Extra Valentine's crap can now be placed in KL. It spruces up the tunnel of love nicely.

It came with saint patricks day update but that's on who knows what page on the forum
  • laurapound81
    214 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Loving the new update & all the new krustyland stuff, nice to have alternative decorations.
  • heilaghaugen
    53 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Would be cool with some new KL buildings, it is taking forever to buy up all the land in KL. Would be nice with some alternate income in KL
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Tapped Out is a fun game to play.
  • jmart0031914
    281 posts
    edited March 2014
    So does Itchem-Scratchem get light house immediately?? he thought it n I supported haha
  • kylief53301
    59 posts
    edited March 2014
    You lot are quick to level up and notice change here I am just waking up ...
  • atiq_ruhel
    447 posts
    edited March 2014
    WTH?? I logged on a few hours ago and got the level up pop up and advanced to level 39... Now I logged in again and I'm still on level 38!!!

Aaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:
  • maavich211
    133 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Clenny37 wrote:
    Anyone else get level 39 notification, then get put back in level 38? I got the Quimby sign and donuts, started Sanjay's house, bought new KL items, etc, then noticed I'm back to level 38 for some reason.

:?:
    yep same thing happened to me'
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited March 2014
    atiq_ruhel wrote:
    WTH?? I logged on a few hours ago and got the level up pop up and advanced to level 39... Now I logged in again and I'm still on level 38!!!

Aaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

Same here!

I wrote about it earlier in the thread that you can view here and a little hint to get back to 39

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/90/10036242.page#32338766
  • slimyourin69
    14 posts
    edited March 2014
    How does the new quest start because it's not starting for me have the needed charters free, have tried exiting and entering game again but nothing works
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.