EA Forums - Banner

Are the premium items mixed up this update?

Prev1
emmcee1
8388 posts Member
yes it should of been the other way around but EA knows a lot of people wanted manjula and would buy it.

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Would have been great if it were reversed, but as stated, more people are going to pay donuts for Manjula than Sanjay.

I do feel bad that Apu has nowhere to live. Might have to buy the apartment before I get the cracker factory, whenever I get that many donuts again.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Would have been great if it were reversed, but as stated, more people are going to pay donuts for Manjula than Sanjay.

I do feel bad that Apu has nowhere to live. Might have to buy the apartment before I get the cracker factory, whenever I get that many donuts again.

Lol exactly maybe apu needs a "go on a binge" task so atleast he can sleep in the curb.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

Lol exactly maybe apu needs a "go on a binge" task so atleast he can sleep in the curb.
    Wow that made laugh dude! :D

"The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    maybe apu needs a "go on a binge" task so atleast he can sleep in the curb.
    Well, at least he can relax in the brown house. I'm sure he can nap on the couch so long as there's no paintball going on.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    maybe apu needs a "go on a binge" task so atleast he can sleep in the curb.
    Well, at least he can relax in the brown house. I'm sure he can nap on the couch so long as there's no paintball going on.

And legs performing a hit, as I Beleive apu doesn't play for that team.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    The other thing to, I thought it wouldn't be possible because of how small she would be, but since we have a guinea pig now, why hasn't maggie been released? You would think she is a more popular character than Mandula or Sanjay and in much more higher demand. Who knows, maybe they have plans for her in the near future.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    The other thing to, I thought it wouldn't be possible because of how small she would be, but since we have a guinea pig now, why hasn't maggie been released? You would think she is a more popular character than Mandula or Sanjay and in much more higher demand. Who knows, maybe they have plans for her in the near future.

Yeah! If they can release a tiny guinea pig, they can release her! :lol:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

Yeah! If they can release a tiny guinea pig, they can release her! :lol:

That's what I mean, before I thought it wouldnt be done as she would be so small, but we can see the guinea pig fine, so IMO maggie wouldn't be an issue.
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    That's what I mean, before I thought it wouldnt be done as she would be so small, but we can see the guinea pig fine, so IMO maggie wouldn't be an issue.

And unlike the guinea pig, she'd have the character finder and the thumbs.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    maxeerg wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

And unlike the guinea pig, she'd have the character finder and the thumbs.

True, now they have the finder, makes it alot easier, didnt think of that, makes it even more do able.
  • antpants7
    375 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I like how this thread went completely off track. I ain't complaining though. Bring on Maggie! :D

But on track: I kinda like Sanjay being free. He has some funny tasks that I may have never gotten if he was premium. But that does mean I forked out the donuts for Manjula. I suppose the trick they pulled worked. :shock: :lol:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    antpants7 wrote:
    I like how this thread went completely off track. I ain't complaining though. Bring on Maggie! :D

But on track: I kinda like Sanjay being free. He has some funny tasks that I may have never gotten if he was premium. But that does mean I forked out the donuts for Manjula. I suppose the trick they pulled worked. :shock: :lol:

Yea I guess your right, just plain obvious isnt it?
  • delegg629524
    337 posts
    edited March 2014
    antpants7 wrote:

What tasks does he have?
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Back on topic, for a sec, because Manjula is premium, it means that players that are just starting the game are able to buy her straight away, without having to wait to get through 30-something levels. Which is cool for them, I guess..
  • philieb
    931 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I think the demand for female characters has caused them to become premium. Lots of people said they wanted them. EA a responded by making them available...for a price. I wouldn't be surprised if the next strip of land they decide to release would cost donuts. :shock:
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    philieb wrote:
    I think the demand for female characters has caused them to become premium. Lots of people said they wanted them. EA a responded by making them available...for a price. I wouldn't be surprised if the next strip of land they decide to release would cost donuts. :shock:

No, no, there would be blood in the streets if they tried that :lol:
  • antpants7
    375 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    antpants7 wrote:

What tasks does he have?
    Don't know what they look like yet, but they sound funny ... like 'Party Like It’s on Sale for $19.99' and 'Skateboard'. (I'm guessing these are outdoor...)

He also has tasks for jury duty and shifts at kwik-e-mart
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    IMO you say IMO too much.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I think it's fine, we've got plenty of apartments already but we need more houses, that's what we got! :-D
  • doh1886
    916 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I bought Manjula immediately. Sums it up.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.