EA Forums - Banner

Does anyone know when level 40 is supposed to come out?

Replies

  • 8injoe
    94 posts
    edited March 2014
    I can't wait for family guy to come out fully. As playing the beta, I have not had 1 single issue with it, and if that stays when the full release comes, it will leave tsto for dead
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited March 2014
    So this thread is for real? Like...for really real?
  • RMVancleav710
    3533 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I say Bring on the Badger invasion to take out the Rabbits!!! But seriously!! I love the update...I don't like Manjula so I will not spend money on her but that's my personal opinion, and Its not cause I don't like the price, I just know I would rather spend that money on beer... *Drools Beer* so stop whining!!!
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • ElectroString
    238 posts
    edited March 2014
    So this thread is for real? Like...for really real?
    Yeah, totally real! It has it all: moaning, biatching, ideas, mudfight, mentions of lvl41 - best thread of the month :P

    Beyond me why people play a game they don't like, you know.

    Lvl 40 will be when Putin annexes Springfield to protect russian interests, end of game! :twisted:

    edit: I do not like stars in my posts when i typed a valid word that is in the dictionary, censorship!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2014
    rwvolture wrote:
    Easter update idea:

    We plant carrots at Cletus farm.

    Rabbits outnumber springfield due to the smell of the carrots.

    We have to tap the rabbits to collect them.

    After we can buy a rabbit with donuts to keep and we unlock an egg statue.


    Meanwhile in friend towns we hide eggs and find eggs hidden by our friends. We find x amount and win a prize

    I like the idea of hidden Easter eggs in friends town specially if they are nicely designed eggs not just plain old white ones :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • philieb
    930 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    rwvolture wrote:
    Easter update idea:

    We plant carrots at Cletus farm.

    Rabbits outnumber springfield due to the smell of the carrots.

    We have to tap the rabbits to collect them.

    After we can buy a rabbit with donuts to keep and we unlock an egg statue.


    Meanwhile in friend towns we hide eggs and find eggs hidden by our friends. We find x amount and win a prize

    I like the idea of hidden Easter eggs in friends town specially if they are nicely designed eggs not just plain old white ones :lol:

    Then we crack the egg and squash the bunny that comes hopping out???
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2014
    philieb wrote:
    Then we crack the egg and squash the bunny that comes hopping out???

    Squash the bunny that comes out?? I think the RSPCA would have something to say about this :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • philieb
    930 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    philieb wrote:
    Then we crack the egg and squash the bunny that comes hopping out???

    Squash the bunny that comes out?? I think the RSPCA would have something to say about this :lol:

    Oh sure, it's all fun and games when it's snakes, but when it's Easter bunnies someone's about to get reported!!! :P
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2014
    philieb wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    philieb wrote:
    Then we crack the egg and squash the bunny that comes hopping out???

    Squash the bunny that comes out?? I think the RSPCA would have something to say about this :lol:

    Oh sure, it's all fun and games when it's snakes, but when it's Easter bunnies someone's about to get reported!!! :P

    :lol:

    Tbf i bet they werent happy about the snake getting whacked either lol Cant wait for WD to happen ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • eggbot300O
    30 posts
    edited March 2014
    This always happens, it's always, when is the next level? But personally I don't mind when it comes out. Rather than Easter eggs perhaps during Easter they could put in specific Easter eggs in the game data for us to find. Kind of like the tapping homer with his my pad, but with numerous other types of objects.

    E.g, perhaps there is an Easter egg to click on the brown house 1000 times to perhaps get the neighbour that lives there. Something funny and small like that.

    Or with level 40, I would love to see things from the simpsons movie. It's so very unlikely, but maybe the sandpit from the simpsons garden. C.E.D.A, maybe the log cabin from Alaska. I don't know, it's only ideas. But anyway. When level 40 comes out, we are sure that it'll be interesting new content for us all to have.
  • jimj1105
    69 posts
    edited March 2014
    I agree fully.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    philieb wrote:
    Then we crack the egg and squash the bunny that comes hopping out???

    Squash the bunny that comes out?? I think the RSPCA would have something to say about this :lol:

    Lol! :-D
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    rwvolture wrote:
    Easter update idea:

    We plant carrots at Cletus farm.

    Rabbits outnumber springfield due to the smell of the carrots.

    We have to tap the rabbits to collect them.

    After we can buy a rabbit with donuts to keep and we unlock an egg statue.


    Meanwhile in friend towns we hide eggs and find eggs hidden by our friends. We find x amount and win a prize

    Good idea I'm wondering if they will incorporate FP into events like Halloween and Christmas. Also if they don't do an Easter event like this hopefully we at least get a new questline or mini event for it
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited March 2014
    Guys I seem to disagree. Yes mostly new levels comes every two to three months but your forgetting whats coming out next month. I think to compete with the family guy game we will get a major event (Easter or whacking day) an episode tie in or two (most likely for tonight's episode where Homer coached the world cup) and finally I think we will get levels 40 and 41 both in April with a two week difference between the two. So ya none of this is confirmed info but now that there is competition EA has to step up their game because if the updates stay like this I think this might be the last year tapped out is around.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Guys I seem to disagree. Yes mostly new levels comes every two to three months but your forgetting whats coming out next month. I think to compete with the family guy game we will get a major event (Easter or whacking day) an episode tie in or two (most likely for tonight's episode where Homer coached the world cup) and finally I think we will get levels 40 and 41 both in April with a two week difference between the two. So ya none of this is confirmed info but now that there is competition EA has to step up their game because if the updates stay like this I think this might be the last year tapped out is around.

    If it was a tie in for this Sunday we would of gotten it instead of Level 39 but yea whacking day or whatever would've been in April no matter when family guy was being released. It's not going to be the last year for tapped out regardless of what they release because they got 25+ years of content. But I do think we'll see levels more frequently once the episode is over.
  • anngeeh6
    39 posts
    edited March 2014
    I'm just wondering if anyone knows when level 50 is coming out. I just got level 39 two days ago and I haven't finished with it yet but I know it sucks. I am SO bored - just terrible. Worst. Game. Ever.

    I already know level 40 to 49 is gonna blow. Typical EA - boring content, crappy free characters, not enough decorations, you name it - it they won't have it!!

    I'm hoping level 50 will be better. If it doesn't come out it in the next 2 weeks I may stop playing. I tired of all these slaps in my face by EA and all the sucky content. I'm bored.

    This game sucks. One day I'm going to stop playing and then EA will be sorry! You will lose my business, I swear it!!

    *runs off to buy more donuts*

  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    anngeeh6 wrote:
    I'm just wondering if anyone knows when level 50 is coming out. I just got level 39 two days ago and I haven't finished with it yet but I know it sucks. I am SO bored - just terrible. Worst. Game. Ever.

    I already know level 40 to 49 is gonna blow. Typical EA - boring content, crappy free characters, not enough decorations, you name it - it they won't have it!!

    I'm hoping level 50 will be better. If it doesn't come out it in the next 2 weeks I may stop playing. I tired of all these slaps in my face by EA and all the sucky content. I'm bored.

    This game sucks. One day I'm going to stop playing and then EA will be sorry! You will lose my business, I swear it!!

    *runs off to buy more donuts*

    :lol:

    3599806-dwight.jpg
  • budimirzach709
    24 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    anngeeh6 wrote:
    I'm just wondering if anyone knows when level 50 is coming out. I just got level 39 two days ago and I haven't finished with it yet but I know it sucks. I am SO bored - just terrible. Worst. Game. Ever.

    I already know level 40 to 49 is gonna blow. Typical EA - boring content, crappy free characters, not enough decorations, you name it - it they won't have it!!

    I'm hoping level 50 will be better. If it doesn't come out it in the next 2 weeks I may stop playing. I tired of all these slaps in my face by EA and all the sucky content. I'm bored.

    This game sucks. One day I'm going to stop playing and then EA will be sorry! You will lose my business, I swear it!!

    *runs off to buy more donuts*
    to funny

    :lol:

    3599806-dwight.jpg
  • scottfishe274
    266 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I had a glitch the other day that had eggs in my town...it was a string of eggs at one end they were whole and the other end had broken ones. Just thought id add that to fuel the speculation.
  • rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    philieb wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    rwvolture wrote:
    Easter update idea:

    We plant carrots at Cletus farm.

    Rabbits outnumber springfield due to the smell of the carrots.

    We have to tap the rabbits to collect them.

    After we can buy a rabbit with donuts to keep and we unlock an egg statue.


    Meanwhile in friend towns we hide eggs and find eggs hidden by our friends. We find x amount and win a prize

    I like the idea of hidden Easter eggs in friends town specially if they are nicely designed eggs not just plain old white ones :lol:

    Then we crack the egg and squash the bunny that comes hopping out???

    I'm guessing you failed life skill? cause bunnies IN eggs :shock:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!