EA Forums - Banner

Mindy Task: "Shop 'Till You Drop"

2Next

Replies

• ElectroString
    238 posts
    edited March 2014
    doesnt Mindy have this quest as regular quest thus it is not a question of hiding but conflicting encoding? Unsure about Brandine.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited March 2014
    doesnt Mindy have this quest as regular quest thus it is not a question of hiding but conflicting encoding? Unsure about Brandine.
    could be but wikis don't have the shopping job listed as regular http://simpsonstappedout.wikia.com/wiki/Mindy_Simmons
  • ElectroString
    238 posts
    edited March 2014
    ah, thanks for clearifying that, then it can only be an error for the new lvl 39 quest. i wonder if it disappears once the quest is done though :D
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Hopefully after someone completes that task they can confirm if it goes away after what I'm curious is when was level 39 originally gonna be released since Sanjay and manjula both were going to be able to do the saint Patrick's day quests
  • DAM091
    1 posts
    edited March 2014
    I have completed both the Sanjay and Abdulla quest lines, and I can report that Mindy still has this error.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    DAM091 wrote:
    I have completed both the Sanjay and Abdulla quest lines, and I can report that Mindy still has this error.

Welcome to the forums and that's weird
  • ElectroString
    238 posts
    edited March 2014
    yeah, after building Sanjays house the error is still there for Mindy, Brandine and Who knows which other female character? i doubt it will clear once the quest has been done, it will probably just stay like this :P
  • 8injoe
    94 posts
    edited March 2014
    Burns and smithers don't have it but they are the ones who trigger the shop till you drop part of the sanjay quest
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    yeah, after building Sanjays house the error is still there for Mindy, Brandine and Who knows which other female character? i doubt it will clear once the quest has been done, it will probably just stay like this :P

The big question is why
  • ElectroString
    238 posts
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:

The big question is why
    probably one of the coding lines is incomplete or has a typo. as long as it is greyed out at the bottom of the task list and doesnt break other tasks it is not that annoying, but still should be fixed
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:

The big question is why
    probably one of the coding lines is incomplete or has a typo. as long as it is greyed out at the bottom of the task list and doesnt break other tasks it is not that annoying, but still should be fixed

Yea agreed
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!