EA Forums - Banner

Rate Level 39

2Next

Replies

• drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    So as of right now, there is an 83% positive response to this update. Nice.
  • ericborovay
    104 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I thought it was a decent update, a little something for everything. There is a ton of things that could have been added, but hopefully we still have many years of this game, so they have plenty of time to add stuff like new house designs and different decorations. I for one don't plan on leaving this game, until EA makes me.
  • PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    It's decent.

Hopefully whacking day is last years repeat! I missed a bunch of prizes, starting with the dog.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6375 posts Moderator
    edited March 2014
    It's a great update . 2 cool characters both with their own residences. It will help those of us who refuse to have multiples of the same houses. We also got the E.A.R.L. Lighthouse, which is a great addition to Squidport & not to mention the 7 duff topairys for Krustyland & the Bumblebee Man Taco food truck.

I'm surprised Sanjay doesn't talk considering he's voiced by Harry Shearer. I hope they fix this in a upcoming patch.

Can't wait what they have in stored for Level 40 & other updates that are on the horizon.
  • Twkoenig
    246 posts
    edited March 2014
    I thought the update was fine. Not spectacular to me, but that's just because there wasn't anything I really wanted in it. But I can't understand any complaints as they did give us a bit of everything.
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I quite like the update.

I've wanted Manjula's apartment for a while and a new house is always welcomed.. I didn't have to do too much redesigning, just got rid of a couple of repeated houses and trees and I was done :-) That part of my town is getting pretty squeezy though, so hopefully we see some more land soon.

I'm really looking forward to the lighthouse.

I don't play Krustyland so I don't have any use for the new stuff added there. Can only blame myself for that. Maybe one day I will get into it.
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I think it was a pretty good update. They added something to Krustyland, Squidport, a new fp item and some new characters and buildings. I like it. Hopefully this will continue to be their format.
  • BaileyCat88
    259 posts
    edited March 2014
    Still deciding. But I love that there was something for everything. SF, KL, SP and FP. They covered a lot. Job well done. :thumbup:
    Well put. I like that there were new items for a variety of locations. Always glad to add to my KL. I think overall it's a pretty good update.
  • cjryder625
    1426 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    LennyAdd wrote:
    Nothing special about it, and Sanjay isn't that important. At least it was a level update and I'm glad we finally got one, I enjoy questlines no matter what (except maybe the Herman one), because they give you stuff to do.

but the Herman one was soooo funny
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    cjryder625 wrote:
    LennyAdd wrote:
    Nothing special about it, and Sanjay isn't that important. At least it was a level update and I'm glad we finally got one, I enjoy questlines no matter what (except maybe the Herman one), because they give you stuff to do.

but the Herman one was soooo funny
    And we got donuts!
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Voted: Great

I like the characters we got. Seems they have somewhat interesting tasks for the most part (haven't seen them all yet, Apu is locked up for 48 hours and Manjula is locked up for 72).

I love the new buildings, able to store an ugly orange house and a brown house without losing my rating.

So far, the storyline has been entertaining - always a plus.

Got a new decoration for Squidport (E.A.R.L.).

Finally, we got much needed Krustyland decorations.

Wins all around. New stuff for Springfield, new stuff for Squidport, new stuff for Krustyland - the way it should be.
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Good update. :)
    2 new good characters. 2 pretty buildings. A good storyline. Some needed deco for KL. And a friendship price, which is not hard to get.
  • isittooearly
    181 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    It's an okay update. I would have preferred Sanjay be the premium character. But you take what you get, I guess.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.