EA Forums - Banner

Krustyland Cars

at first there were none; I pointed out in a post where did all the clones come from since there was no bus to anyplace that Springfield. I speculated what they actually were
3 weeks later cars appeared.

I f you notice many of the parking spots are not designed correctly. I n fact, when you get to 5 stars, there are many cars that can not get out of their parking spots. These are probably the cars that should be in Springfield.

Replies

• 4junk3000
    5331 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I think the slippery slope with cars is that if they were to become a more popular feature of the game, then the narrowness of the roads would then become a problem.

I don't like the disproportionate scale of the pavement width, but i understand its effectiveness as a real estate savings benefit, since we are already limited for land. If we suddenly doubled all the roads to fit traffic, we'd really be out of land quick!

"You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • 8injoe
    94 posts
    edited March 2014
    If we can putproper cars in carparks and on the road etc, they need to size the car down, not size everything to suit the car. Atm the cars are too big anyway, if they weren't drive the cars it would be equivalent to a baby driving our standard cars at home.
  • ElectroString
    238 posts
    edited March 2014
    I f you notice many of the parking spots are not designed correctly. I n fact, when you get to 5 stars, there are many cars that can not get out of their parking spots. These are probably the cars that should be in Springfield.

giphy.gif
  • Tischoo
    61 posts
    edited March 2014
    the better your krustyland is rated (stars) the more cars are parking outside and people are in the park.

Also with 3 stars and 5 stars the design of bus stop changes
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!