EA Forums - Banner

Levels and how they work

jody945 wrote:
I have noticed other people who are at the same level as me 18 have things that I don't I was wondering why? Any help ?

Probably premium items you purchase with donuts. Or some people speed up the progress of their tasks with donuts too.

Replies

• LimeWire_Prime
    55 posts
    edited December 2012
    These thing are only aviable when you have done the tasks, the level barrier is just a addon, but you can go to level 24 without doing nearly any task

So just do the tasks and you'll get the stuff soon

Btw: most here reached the higher levels with house farming, so I think you too?
  • jody945
    3 posts
    edited December 2012
    So how do u get the church or Moe's or the java hut. ...?
  • LimeWire_Prime
    55 posts
    edited December 2012
    Do the tasks

That's all
  • RedwoodHugger
    26 posts
    edited December 2012
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9043283.page

I found this page really helps me progress through the buildings.

The speed you level up is all down to how you play the game, if you have lots of houses and send your characters on tasks frequently then you generate XP faster than you can complete the tasks for each level. Hope that helps :)
  • jody945
    3 posts
    edited December 2012
    So is it normal to be on level 18 and still not have marge
  • jbondra
    204 posts
    edited December 2012
    I used to be way ahead of my tasks just like you. They'll eventually catch up.
  • RedwoodHugger
    26 posts
    edited December 2012
    jody945 wrote:

Sure, if you haven't completed the tasks leading up to the building of Moe's then you don't have Marge. Just make sure you have all the characters free according to the thread I linked and you should sail through. :)
  • manickbarry1
    3 posts
    edited December 2012
    jody945 wrote:

Sure, if you haven't completed the tasks leading up to the building of Moe's then you don't have Marge. Just make sure you have all the characters free according to the thread I linked and you should sail through. :)

This cleared it all up for me thanks to that link :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!