EA Forums - Banner

Booooooo no sense of humor!

Prev1
AARONRTD
1820 posts Member
AARONRTD wrote:
First you lock my post then delete it.
Then I see you did it to some one else.
Now your just getting personal when people are just trying to have fun. Since you ruined it for everyone....
Action news van, news 3 van
Pretzel wagon
Rich disco Stu - half-decent proposal
Izzy's deli guy
Lackluster video
Frank grimes jr.
Omni-Pave - rich Texan building
O.K. Car-Ral
Lil' Vicki Valentine's school of dance
Springfield tar pits
I was going to wait till later but.

I would really like to see the tar pits.

that's actually pretty clever LOL!

Replies

• HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    giphy.gif
  • halo_nothing
    483 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I'm guessing your first post won't be the last one to be locked today..
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited April 2014
    giphy.gif

Top gif!
  • Blendz1
    111 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Kinda of clever, happy April fools day to you.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    giphy.gif

Lol! :-D
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    giphy.gif

+1

All these useless april fools posts should have been deleted instantly
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    :thumbup:
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Ahh! Lighten up, and have a little fun, its April Fools day. Let him have his fun if he wants to. There's nothing much else going on today.
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    How about you stop making useless topics every goddamn three days....
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Igcognita wrote:
    Ahh! Lighten up, and have a little fun, its April Fools day. Let him have his fun if he wants to. There's nothing much else going on today.

ok but should this not be in off topic anyways as this has absolutely nothing to do with the game
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:

What is this about?
  • AARONRTD
    1820 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Ok I'll leave it up to you to come up with important topics, but if it's anything like this post I'll just keep doing what I'm doing.
    And watch your language.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Igcognita wrote:

ok but should this not be in off topic anyways as this has absolutely nothing to do with the game

It's about his thread being taken down/locked and he made an acronym or whatever it's called out of April fools using stuff he wants added into the game so I guess it's both
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    people need to lighten up! :D
  • AARONRTD
    1820 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Igcognita wrote:

Well it did until it didn't, and it's no different than any other update we get with someone making false claims.
    I can understand moving these **** topics to the OT section but locking them and deleting them, what gives them the right to do that.
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited April 2014
    AARONRTD wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Igcognita wrote:

Well it did until it didn't, and it's no different than any other update we get with someone making false claims.
    I can understand moving these **** topics to the OT section but locking them and deleting them, what gives them the right to do that.

Like it or not, EA has the right to do whatever they want on the forum.
  • AARONRTD
    1820 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Igcognita wrote:

It's about his thread being taken down/locked and he made an acronym or whatever it's called out of April fools using stuff he wants added into the game so I guess it's both

Actually it was just a joke for **** using what fit from my big old wish list. :wink:
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Igcognita wrote:

I got what his post was about, I don't understand where all the animosity is coming from. Nothing else is really going on so why so much venom. Maybe this should be in off topic , but I don't think it's that big a deal. Today is suppose to be a fun day, all I'm seeing is meanness.

If this is more about the fact that he is constantly posting threads, I advise that you just skip his threads if you don't like them. Otherwise, lets have some fun today.
  • amauthe8
    370 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:

+1111111111
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    giphy.gif

+1

^This
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.