EA Forums - Banner

so slow...

As you level up, you get more characters & buildings. The more you have of these, the more money you'll get. Also having the premium boosters will also increase your payout. And those help out a great deal
crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56

Replies

• Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    What I want to know is, who hasn't fallen asleep to this game? :)

• RMVancleav710
    3539 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Bravewall wrote:
    What I want to know is, who hasn't fallen asleep to this game? :)

lol so true!! :mrgreen: :oops:
  • RMVancleav710
    3539 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    As you level up, you get more characters & buildings. The more you have of these, the more money you'll get. Also having the premium boosters will also increase your payout. And those help out a great deal

Thanks!!! I was trying not to be a premium player on my second account but I might just have to do it...
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited April 2014

Thanks!!! I was trying not to be a premium player on my second account but I might just have to do it...

If you're lucky you can earn some bonus multiplier items by playing events e.g. Whacking day (coming very soon!) :-)
  • RMVancleav710
    3539 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    that's what im hoping!!! Im looking forward to Whacking Day!! I didn't start my first account til after Halloween last year...My husband tried to get me to start during Halloween but I was being stubborn about it and didn't cave til after...smh....but im looking forward to snakes!! :)
  • jlenko
    69 posts
    edited April 2014
    Howdy neighboreeno :)

I'm a house farmer.. so it's all about the white or blue houses.. used to be purple ones, but I don't want to commit to clearing my town every 3 hours anymore.
  • RMVancleav710
    3539 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Hidey Ho Neighbor!! "waves" I had brown houses I was farming but they really don't give much!! ill give white houses a try!!
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    Hidey Ho Neighbor!! "waves" I had brown houses I was farming but they really don't give much!! ill give white houses a try!!

Blue and white are good, also brown only really payout if you keep on it every 5 mins
  • jimj1105
    69 posts
    edited April 2014
    Ratman is also taking his sweet time progressing. I know he is trying, but he does not have many buildings yet.
  • Jax001100
    1004 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I discovered this game while I was on maternity leave from work, and ended up spending a ridiculous amount of time playing. For a month I was tapping at least every hour during the day before I had my baby. Then I was up at all sorts of weird hours with him and just kept tapping. I started just before Whacking Day last year (so the extra time came in handy) and I levelled up very quickly. When you are starting out, the quickest way to make money is to play a lot. These days, I only check in once or twice a day because I have all the aspirationals and heaps of extra cash. Couldn't imagine having more than one town though!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.