EA Forums - Banner

What made you download TSTO

Prev13
drosax1
4860 posts New member
I heard about it from my significant other, who wanted me to play so we could be friends. It wasn't available on my kindle until about a year later, but as soon as I saw it in the amazon store I got it. (And now I'm way more serious about it than he is, but he actually kind of got back into it when I started playing.)

Replies

• DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited April 2014
    My brother told me, that there had been a Simpsons game released on the app store. Me being a huge simpsons fan in my childhood, I imediatly downloaded it only to be disapointed by the vast amount bugs in the game. It was so bad, the game was unplayable, so I gave up and I found out the next day, that tell pulled the game because of those problems.
    Months later my brother told me the game was back in the store. I updated the app and I have been playing ever since.
  • i_em_evilhomer
    47 posts
    edited April 2014
    i remember the day it was depressing june summer night i was playing the jurassic park build you town game but it kept freezing and deleted my save data so i deleted it and looked for another one and saw tapped out and the rest is history
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I can't believe I've never seen that trailer before! The popularity on the play store did it for me, I downloaded it and gave it a try and now I'm hooked! :-)
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited April 2014
    Came up by chance in the Google Play new games... Didn't have much on my tablet at the time so downloaded it :D
  • Ieuan_Richards
    116 posts
    edited April 2014
    I saw my little brothers an friend playing it. The friend had been playing it since before the original * Patrick's but never told me about till I found out despite the fact that I see her and my brothers (unfortunately) almost every day.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    Came up by chance in the Google Play new games... Didn't have much on my tablet at the time so downloaded it :D

Yea I prefer this trailer though because I'm Android and I'm sure people are like this here

• mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    The devil made me do it.
  • RMVancleav710
    3540 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    my husband made me do it!! :shock: :P
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • lyndon928
    44 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    I too saw a trailer for the game and downloaded it sometime in June 2012, and have played every day since.
  • Surfcitygal
    1261 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    This game was one of Leo Laporte's "picks of the week" on TWIT shortly before the first Halloween event. Took a look at it and was hooked!
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    This game was one of Leo Laporte's "picks of the week" on TWIT shortly before the first Halloween event. Took a look at it and was hooked!

Awesome avatar & sig, mate!! Welcome to Huntington Beach! :thumbup:
  • doh1886
    916 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Matt Groening came to house one night and held me at gunpoint demanding I download the game. The rest is history.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I learned about it when I hung out at Tivo Community Forum. After I became engrossed in the game and this forum I left there. Still Lurk but haven't posted in 1.5 years. Basically the time I have been here and playing TSTO.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    doh1886 wrote:
    Matt Groening came to house one night and held me at gunpoint demanding I download the game. The rest is history.
    For me it was Hank Azaria :mrgreen: And it was knife point :mrgreen:
  • VoiceofScully
    153 posts
    edited April 2014
    I was just randomly browsing the top apps in the Google Play Store one June evening and saw this game was #2 or 3 grossing. Since I used to be a huge Simpsons fan, I had to check it out.
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    My computer crashed about a year ago, and all I had to pass the time was my old itouch that I never used. I browsed around for free things to waste my time, and this was one of them.
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    They promised me hookers. I haven't gotten them. I'm mighty steamed. Or it might have been that I saw it available and downloaded it on a whim. But I still want the hookers.
  • horseman1775
    28 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Saw the add on fox near Halloween 2012,I had to have the thoh items!
  • MelDesigner
    647 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    A friend suggested I should give it a try and the rest is history.
  • jippy6048
    540 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    My son got it and then told me about it. My life has been ruined ever since (early Sept 2012). :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.