EA Forums - Banner

Give stackables back please.

2Next

Replies

  • JimJ321
    6 posts
    edited April 2014
    Someone on the bus told me stackables are back, but couldnt show me a pic. I said...hey goober: pics or it didn't happen!
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited April 2014
    That update proved that it was a glitch and not an Easter egg.
  • amauthe8
    370 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    My personal belief on the matter is that ea may have actually intended for the stackables to exist, without realizing the implications of the squidport tile. Those tiles were designed to give long term players something to keep doing. However, when they saw how people literally had double, triple, even quadruple the limit on tiles, that was officially breaking the game because you were going outside the limits that the game instituted which is fair.

    Personally, I don't know why people are so desperate for stacking stuff that just earns you cash, cash is so simple to acquire in this game. People would rather come on here and complain that ea removed something that was having an unintentional side effect than making twenty or thirty blue houses and placing them on the side. If you want to make money in this game, the fastest way to do it is house farming. Sorry, that's just fact. There is a set number of characters, but there is not a set number of houses.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    amauthe8 wrote:
    My personal belief on the matter is that ea may have actually intended for the stackables to exist, without realizing the implications of the squidport tile. Those tiles were designed to give long term players something to keep doing. However, when they saw how people literally had double, triple, even quadruple the limit on tiles, that was officially breaking the game because you were going outside the limits that the game instituted which is fair.

    Personally, I don't know why people are so desperate for stacking stuff that just earns you cash, cash is so simple to acquire in this game. People would rather come on here and complain that ea removed something that was having an unintentional side effect than making twenty or thirty blue houses and placing them on the side. If you want to make money in this game, the fastest way to do it is house farming. Sorry, that's just fact. There is a set number of characters, but there is not a set number of houses.

    The XP is what people mostly wanted
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    You are way off Plow, the new FP system had a side effect that happened to kill stackables. If EA was at all proactive and or competent about anything it would be the wrong-town & freedonuts. Both are stronger than ever, in full effect. Make sense off all that son.

    Those things may be harder to fix. Son.
    Whats with all these Sons Son!! Perhaps its a Sonette!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • jlenko
    69 posts
    edited April 2014
    That update proved that it was a glitch and not an Easter egg.

    I like to call it a limited-time Easter Egg. The time is over... EA has changed the way the game works.. akin to the Lemon Tree. Now everyone can have one without fear of it being stolen.

    I'm waiting for the next fun thing that will be exploited by some, mis-understood by many, never-figured-out by thousands and griped about by a distinct few on these forums :lol:
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    That update proved that it was a glitch and not an Easter egg.
    What's your opinion on cleaning a neighbor's graffiti? :twisted:
  • nitespark
    54 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    They should bring it back. I hate going to friends towns and having nothing to tap on.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11610 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    amauthe8 wrote:
    My personal belief on the matter is that ea may have actually intended for the stackables to exist, without realizing the implications of the squidport tile. Those tiles were designed to give long term players something to keep doing. However, when they saw how people literally had double, triple, even quadruple the limit on tiles, that was officially breaking the game because you were going outside the limits that the game instituted which is fair.

    Personally, I don't know why people are so desperate for stacking stuff that just earns you cash, cash is so simple to acquire in this game. People would rather come on here and complain that ea removed something that was having an unintentional side effect than making twenty or thirty blue houses and placing them on the side. If you want to make money in this game, the fastest way to do it is house farming. Sorry, that's just fact. There is a set number of characters, but there is not a set number of houses.

    The XP is what people mostly wanted
    that's the MAJOR issue:
    gaining thousands of XP makes u level up quick.
    the downside for them? you earn free donuts
    for u? well... when you level up that way, the quests screws themself due to you not doing them in order (quests should be done per level)
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    for u? well... when you level up that way, the quests screws themself due to you not doing them in order (quests should be done per level)
    Wott? I exceeded my supposed level without tile tapping, but I still had to do the quests in order because they don't unlock by level, they unlock by prerequisites.
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    MR_Plow123 wrote:
    That didn't start with the FP update, that started with the Valentine's Day update. Stacking wasn't just taken away for kicks, it was a bug that was fixed. Fixing that didn't make the game more stable, but it fixed that "bug."
    So why give any effort to something that made everybody happy. Why not spend that time on real glitches. No offense intended, but I am sure you are 100% wrong with that take on things. EA can't possibly be that stupid.

    at Halloween there was a glitch that allowed us to get a few extra taps if we were quick and EA immediately fixed it. They always fix the good glitches and leave the bad ones it seems
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited April 2014
    rwvolture wrote:
    MR_Plow123 wrote:
    That didn't start with the FP update, that started with the Valentine's Day update. Stacking wasn't just taken away for kicks, it was a bug that was fixed. Fixing that didn't make the game more stable, but it fixed that "bug."
    So why give any effort to something that made everybody happy. Why not spend that time on real glitches. No offense intended, but I am sure you are 100% wrong with that take on things. EA can't possibly be that stupid.

    at Halloween there was a glitch that allowed us to get a few extra taps if we were quick and EA immediately fixed it. They always fix the good glitches and leave the bad ones it seems
    That's how they get you :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.