Finally bought all of the aspirationals

doh1886
916 posts Member
Feel both

Replies

• amauthe8
    370 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    Pfft, concerned for what. Most of the regs in here have well in excess of 10 mil saved in addition to every single thing purchased.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6308 posts Moderator
    edited April 2014
    Now we need more of them released.

Hopefully they release some of those that are in the files soon.
  • atiq_ruhel
    447 posts
    edited April 2014
    i feel left behind since i started playing when the game first came out and i still haven't bought all the aspirations... but i never house farmed excessively (i think i have like 5-7 oranges houses) and i never knew about "stacking" until it was already removed LOL

With that being said it hasn't dampened my enjoyment of the game :)
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I haven't started saving up for any yet! :-\
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited April 2014
    doh1886 wrote:
    It took 10 months but I have finally bought all of the aspiratioals. Don't know whether to feel proud or concerned.

When I finaly got them, I was so proud. Currently all of them (except the cubic zirconia) are sitting in my inventory, due to land restrictions. Now I feel like I wasted my time getting them. :(
    So enjoy feeling proud, while it lasts. :wink:
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Havent bought the popsickle skyscraper because i really dont know where to place it. Got more than enough cash...
    Maybe tomorrow ill clear some room and place it somewhere.
  • RMVancleav710
    3539 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Congratz!!! I just bought my first aspirational almost an hour ago and im so excited!! I went with the sun sphere as my first, none of the others has really captured my interest, but now im going to send my characters to finish up in Krustyland!
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • ljwaug23
    128 posts
    edited April 2014
    I just purchased my first one and am waiting for it to build. Congratulations on purchasing them all!!!
  • jimj1105
    69 posts
    edited April 2014
    Pics or it didn't happen.
  • jlenko
    69 posts
    edited April 2014
    doh1886 wrote:
    It took 10 months but I have finally bought all of the aspiratioals. Don't know whether to feel proud or concerned.

Atta boy! Time for a fresh start with another feeder town... see how fast you can get to the same spot.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited April 2014
    I have the escalator to nowhere, its rubbish and I wish I hadn't bought it.
    Popsicle stick tower I don't like so won't buy,
    thought about the magnifying glass, its OK I guess
    might get the cubic zirconia thingie in the future, I like that, just need to save up another few million $$$'s first though
    but personally the aspirational items really don't do anything for me.

Congrats on getting them all, at $11million for the 4 of them, that's a lot of tapping :D
  • BaileyCat88
    259 posts
    edited April 2014
    I'd only be concerned if you weren't proud! :D
    I'm not a big fan of some of the aspirationals, but I'm saving up for the world's largest zirconia. You know, girls' best friend and all!
    Enjoy your achievement, that's a lot of tappage hours there!
  • tracydudge118
    154 posts
    edited April 2014
    Congrats! Be happy and enjoy it while you can. Unfortunately - eventually you will have $10 million and nothing to buy.

Hey AE - at least let us buy multiples on the aspirations.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.