EA Forums - Banner

I'm shocked

They didn't make all that money by not making things cost donuts! You get in game cash buildings during some tie-ins, level updates, and holiday events.

if my memory serves... doesn't EA own the rights to the Family Guy game as well? Everyone calling for them to give something big for TSTO so they don't play another EA game isn't passing the common sense test.

they want you to dl and play the crap out of FG for the next couple of months and buy boatloads of clams or whatever. then they will release a big update to bring you back to TSTO.

back and forth it will go until they have 300 million and beyond.

Replies

• mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Been there, done that!

We all know this. Just enjoy the game. An update has just been released and there will be a new one pretty soon!
  • 8injoe
    94 posts
    edited April 2014
    Family guy is being made by tinyco not ea.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    They didn't make all that money by not making things cost donuts! You get in game cash buildings during some tie-ins, level updates, and holiday events.

if my memory serves... doesn't EA own the rights to the Family Guy game as well? Everyone calling for them to give something big for TSTO so they don't play another EA game isn't passing the common sense test.

they want you to dl and play the crap out of FG for the next couple of months and buy boatloads of clams or whatever. then they will release a big update to bring you back to TSTO.

back and forth it will go until they have 300 million and beyond.

Tinyco is making Family Guy: the quest for stuff not EA
  • badbutttuesday
    109 posts
    edited April 2014
    it seems i'm mistaken. for some reason I thought EA was publishing for Tinyco.

with that the case. I stand by my that's how they made the 150 million. and I would assume with Whacking Day dropping soon that will be their big item to keep people playing TSTO.

sorry for the error.
  • sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    This thread's title has forced my little brain to only one thought:

Shockied.gif

Effin' A, Cotton . . . Effin' A!
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    g1374379214966417850.jpg
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited April 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    g1374379214966417850.jpg
    tumblr_lu7j57tFwG1qjgyuwo1_500.gif
  • jmart0031914
    281 posts
    edited April 2014
    #lame OP
  • soprano_1980
    155 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    They were gonna do more but they made a HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION releasing what they did already. I think you answered your own question there. If they made $56 and a coupon for half off detergent then they might reconsider their position.
    They're doing a good job and the income there speaks for itself
  • rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I thought this was gonna be about Brock Lesnar ending Undertaker's streak last night :P
  • alexeliz3
    88 posts
    edited April 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    g1374379214966417850.jpg

This totally makes me want to go watch 30 Rock now on Netflix. :P
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!