EA Forums - Banner

Question About "Days of Future Future" Story Arc...

Prev1
Your lucky you managed to get him in to different houses, he has been staying in his house, popping into Flanders and has just managed to get into Milhouse's house and thats it :(

Replies

• victamis512
    55 posts
    edited April 2014
    Not to stray from the op, but I'm due to start the last grave part of this mission around 9 oclock. Will it still reward me even if i finish it after the announced midnight on saturday claim?
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I've had him visit the blue house, his home, Milhouse's home and Ned's home.
  • skollthewolf
    484 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Your lucky you managed to get him in to different houses, he has been staying in his house, popping into Flanders and has just managed to get into Milhouse's house and thats it :(
    Unfortunately it takes patience.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Not to stray from the op, but I'm due to start the last grave part of this mission around 9 oclock. Will it still reward me even if i finish it after the announced midnight on saturday claim?

Cant say for sure, but that depends en how fast they roll out the update to take the episode tie in stuff away. Usually it takes more than a few hours so that might buy you some time.

OT: Homer just raided the fridge in Willie's Shack in my Springfield. Lol
  • quirkylogic
    59 posts
    edited April 2014

Cant say for sure, but that depends en how fast they roll out the update to take the episode tie in stuff away. Usually it takes more than a few hours so that might buy you some time.

OT: Homer just raided the fridge in Willie's Shack in my Springfield. Lol

He raided Willie's shack on my son's but not mine yet lol
  • Snakeyees
    2319 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    all you do is let him walk around the building that you want him to enter enter that building if he's around
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014

It does say it ends tomorrow but you probably will get your 10th grave but I can't say for sure
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited April 2014

I've been worrying about this too, homer's due to start his final raid at 11.30pm for me and I really don't wanna spend donuts to speed it up :?
  • kylstrk
    423 posts
    edited April 2014
    In my town he's visited the witch's candy house 7 times in a row haha
  • HYWMinstrel
    84 posts Member
    edited April 2014

I'm on the last one now. However, I'm really hoping that there is not a part five to this quest line that needs to be finished by midnight (PDST, EDST, GMT?)

~M~
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    Has anyone tried to get him to visit Cletus's Farm
  • cripnite
    382 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I've got him in Otto's Bus right now.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited April 2014
    Mine has only ever been the Simpson house after the original
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    cripnite wrote:
    I've got him in Otto's Bus right now.

:lol:
  • RMVancleav710
    3533 posts Member
    edited April 2014

I'm on the last one now. However, I'm really hoping that there is not a part five to this quest line that needs to be finished by midnight (PDST, EDST, GMT?)

~M~

There is a 5th part, he has to raid another house for 7 hours... im on my last one grave right now and then I should be done with the 5th part right before midnight
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    He's been going back to Wiggum's house every time I send him on the task.
  • moreblush
    62 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Homer has pretty much stayed at the Flanders' and Simspons' houses. I hope he moves around a bit more.
  • Ecl3t1c
    63 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I jump to KL and back when Homer is free so he moves about Springfield more readily.
  • skollthewolf
    484 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Got him to hit the Pumpkin House. I've even got Witch Marge in the backyard stirring her cauldron.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014

~M~

There is a 5th part, he has to raid another house for 7 hours... im on my last one grave right now and then I should be done with the 5th part right before midnight

The 5th part you don't need to rush since you get nothing
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!