EA Forums - Banner

American Dad News for Fans

drosax1
4860 posts New member
Ratings for it on TBS must be strong, Adult Swim's ratings for the show are pretty decent by their standards

Replies

• drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    Ratings for it on TBS must be strong, Adult Swim's ratings for the show are pretty decent by their standards
    Yea AS will be showing the reruns once the 15 episodes have aired on TBS
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    Yea AS will be showing the reruns once the 15 episodes have aired on TBS

interesting that they are going that route, they were showing reruns a week after Fox aired the originals...hope it's just to build up the viewership of the first run episodes.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    For anyone who is an American Dad fan or enjoys watching the show Season 11 will not be airing on Fox this Fall it will instead air on TBS

Awesome! Weve got Fox here but no TBS so pretty good news.
    I always enjoy that show. I like it a lot more than the cleveland show and maybe even more than FG.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    For anyone who is an American Dad fan or enjoys watching the show Season 11 will not be airing on Fox this Fall it will instead air on TBS

I always enjoy that show. I like it a lot more than the cleveland show and maybe even more than FG.

If you have fox but not TBS you won't receive the show unless you also have Cartoon Network...
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:

If you have fox but not TBS you won't receive the show unless you also have Cartoon Network...

Oh Yeah, I read it the other way around. But they will be showing it on Comedy Central here so problem solved anyway.
  • ms_mirkat29
    10 posts
    edited April 2014
    American Dad is way better than family guy. I actually attempted to watch FG on Netflix and just turned it off. ugh.

Cleveland show is not as good as American Dad but still funnier than FG. It's weird considering they are all pretty much made by the same people.....
  • peonyball
    30 posts
    edited April 2014
    I'm just glad that American Dad is still going to be on tv. I read that the Cleveland Show got cancelled last May.
  • peonyball
    30 posts
    edited April 2014
    American Dad is way better than family guy. I actually attempted to watch FG on Netflix and just turned it off. ugh.

Cleveland show is not as good as American Dad but still funnier than FG. It's weird considering they are all pretty much made by the same people.....

When I was thinking about it, the tv shows by the creator are similar to products made from the the same company: there's always going to be a better product.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.