EA Forums - Banner

Events & Friend Points

With a new event on the horizon, I wonder how they plan on utilizing the FP's. Will the FP's system disappear so we can collect Eggs or whatnots? Or are the FP's the end of collecting Event Currency from buildings?
Good question. Maybe we'll get FP and the eggs. If not, I have no idea.

Edit: sent before I replied...

Replies

• juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I think FP will be halted during the event for collecting eggs or whatever, which is annoying cos I could do with the free donuts if more premium items are going to be released :cry:
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    There's no reason there couldn't be both at the same time. I think they'll be concurrent. I guess we'll see soon. :)
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    There's no reason there couldn't be both at the same time. I think they'll be concurrent. I guess we'll see soon. :)

I think this because I think that the FP would be the Alternative to a Wheel
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    mwdalton wrote:

That's a good point. I guess when you click a building you could get FP's and Event Currency until you have reached the FP max.
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited April 2014
    mwdalton wrote:

That's a good point. I guess when you click a building you could get FP's and Event Currency until you have reached the FP max.

Or event currency might be from tapping on characters or bunnies...
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    i am holding off on friend visits for now because i have no idea what is going to happen with this and i don't want to be screwed once the event starts and i cant visit friends until the next day.

• shasurveyi256
    354 posts
    edited April 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    i am holding off on friend visits for now because i have no idea what is going to happen with this and i don't want to be screwed once the event starts and i cant visit friends until the next day.

Yeah---Wish I checked the site a couple of hours ago :roll:
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:

you might still be good

this update might not come out until tomorrow and then i will be upset i didn't do my friend visits and missed out on a couple donuts
  • shasurveyi256
    354 posts
    edited April 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

you might still be good

this update might not come out until tomorrow and then i will be upset i didn't do my friend visits and missed out on a couple donuts

I visited all my friends this morning and for the 1st time, no donuts---not one :?
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

you might still be good

You would think you would go for the doughnuts. They seem to give us enough time to collect all the event prizes if you put some effort into it.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

you might still be good

You would think you would go for the doughnuts. They seem to give us enough time to collect all the event prizes if you put some effort into it.

i do enjoy getting a couple free donuts a day but since my first tap on "other Springfield" yielded a donut i think that is good for today. i know events usually have lots of time to complete but its just because its new content and tasks and i want to play and not have to wait a day.
  • shasurveyi256
    354 posts
    edited April 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

you might still be good

The most I have ever gotten in 1 days visit is 3. I also buy donuts so the extra effort for 1 or 2 seems a bit too much. I save the tapping for prizes mainly--maybe go every other day for donuts
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

you might still be good

The most I have ever gotten in 1 days visit is 3. I also buy donuts so the extra effort for 1 or 2 seems a bit too much. I save the tapping for prizes mainly--maybe go every other day for donuts

yes it is a lot of effort for a few donuts. To someone like me that paid $60 on donuts and will never buy more (because that is the price of a video game) it is very nice and i hope i can save up close to 300 donuts a year this way which is good for 2 or 3 nice premium items.
  • shasurveyi256
    354 posts
    edited April 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

you might still be good

yes it is a lot of effort for a few donuts. To someone like me that paid $60 on donuts and will never buy more (because that is the price of a video game) it is very nice and i hope i can save up close to 300 donuts a year this way which is good for 2 or 3 nice premium items.

I'd like to be able to restrain myself with that logic :wink:
  • doh1886
    916 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    They'll probably suspend the current format until the event is over.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.