EA Forums - Banner

Be careful which basket swap you tap!

Prev1
I lost major eggs because I tapped the wrong basket swap! :(

Make sure you tap the colour exchange you want, I lost like 200 eggs both sides!

Had the same thing happen to me last night, 100 pink eggs down the drain because of this stupid event

Playing since Aug 2011

Replies

• HYWMinstrel
    84 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I had the same problem. I wanted to tap on the pink basket and hit the blue one instead :( I went back to my town and moved the blue baskets away from the pink ones so it didn't happen to a visitor.

~M~
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited April 2014
    I had the same problem. I wanted to tap on the pink basket and hit the blue one instead :( I went back to my town and moved the blue baskets away from the pink ones so it didn't happen to a visitor.

~M~

That's what I did too, had one either side of my Springfield Downs at the front to avoid the same thing happening to anyone else
  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    That happened to me too :(
  • smharris129
    256 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I saw a that a couple of my neighbors had baskets sitting right next to each other. Thanks for the tip.
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Yup. It's dangerous out there/ :evil:
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I tried to tap a building and lost 100 blue eggs.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I know how it works with the basket in my town, but in neighbours towns is it tap the basket of the colour you want to put eggs into or tap the colour that you want eggs from?

Like if I want to swap blue eggs for pink, which do I tap?
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Also, make sure you scroll around neighbours towns slowly as sometimes you can tap graffiti by mistake! :-\
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    if I want to swap blue eggs for pink, which do I tap?
    Blue baskets will take 100 of your blue eggs and give you 50 pink.
  • kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    I lost major eggs because I tapped the wrong basket swap! :(

Make sure you tap the colour exchange you want, I lost like 200 eggs both sides!

Had the same thing happen to me last night, 100 pink eggs down the drain because of this stupid event

Sorry, who's the stupid one for tapping on the wrong basket?
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Is egg-bankruptcy possible? For example if I only have 100 blue eggs and I leave out a basket and then lots of people come swapping 100 pink for 50 blue, will I go bankrupt?
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Is egg-bankruptcy possible? For example if I only have 100 blue eggs and I leave out a basket and then lots of people come swapping 100 pink for 50 blue, will I go bankrupt?
    I don't think you lose your blue eggs when people use your pink baskets. I found a pink basket and it's nearly full and I still have my meager supply of blue eggs.
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    I don't think you lose your blue eggs when people use your pink baskets. I found a pink basket and it's nearly full and I still have my meager supply of blue eggs.

Ah thanks! Good to know. :)
  • lukeout007
    727 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I tried to tap a building and lost 100 blue eggs.

Same happened to me. I was so mad.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited April 2014
    I wasted precious blue eggs. I thought there would be a conform or something :?
  • quirkylogic
    59 posts
    edited April 2014
    Yea.. I've already have accidentally done this -,- I was just curious what it does... it was a fail -,- LOL
  • obake-odori
    650 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Thanks for the heads up. When I actually manage to get some baskets, I'll be sure to place them far enough apart.
  • kylstrk
    423 posts
    edited April 2014
    I've done this accidentally like 3 times now. It'd be nice if there was a confirmation... "Do you want to give 100 blue eggs to joeblow for 50 pink eggs?"
  • forbiddeneve
    293 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Bumpity bump bump!
    Playing since Aug 2011
  • claytonron203
    61 posts
    edited April 2014
    BEWARE:
    When your basket is full and collected they are one-and-done. 10 doughnuts down the drain for this crappy money grab.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.