EA Forums - Banner

How come Lisa doesn't have an egg earning task?

Maybe EA didn't want to have the same characters always doing special tasks during events. I believe it would have been wise to give her a task because even new players get her right away.
Playing since Aug 2011

Replies

• Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited April 2014
    Are you reading the dialogue? It should be pretty obvious why Lisa has no collection tasks...
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited April 2014
    There should be more characters with egg collecting tasks for sure, just seems to be (from my level in the game so far), Homer, Ned, Moe and now Ralph. And i don't care if this is controversial or not, for the amount of eggs they give away (after quest tasks have been completed), the times need to be shorter.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    There should be more characters with egg collecting tasks for sure, just seems to be (from my level in the game so far), Homer, Ned, Moe and now Ralph. And i don't care if this is controversial or not, for the amount of eggs they give away (after quest tasks have been completed), the times need to be shorter.

Nelson and Crazy Cat Lady does as well
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    dave3490 wrote:

Nelson and Crazy Cat Lady does as well

I haven't got round to those two characters yet, but i'm guessing 12-16hrs? :-)
  • monkeyman_199059
    258 posts
    edited April 2014
    Nelson's is 16 hours. Crazy Cat Lady is 24 hours, she throws bunnies instead of cats :D
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Nelson's is 16 hours. Crazy Cat Lady is 24 hours, she throws bunnies instead of cats :D

And it's awesome! :D :thumbup:
  • flexster741
    352 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Why doesn't ever kid have a Easter egg hunting should be the real question or why to have everybody have a task. Oh wait that would mean we might get too many eggs making it easier to get everything. :roll:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.