EA Forums - Banner

Funzos

Replies

• Jonboy81_13
    5 posts
    edited December 2012
    I'm interested to see how the buildings look once the snow goes away. The nice thing about the winter weather is that it allows me to replace the tree to fill in gaps I missed due to their leaves.
  • CaptReynolds
    59 posts
    edited December 2012
    I love the bowlerama... Fantastic... And Barney is hilarious... Can anyone list how to get the try'n save... That's next up for me
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited December 2012
    I love the bowlerama... Fantastic... And Barney is hilarious... Can anyone list how to get the try'n save... That's next up for me
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9043283.page
  • El Jorge44
    189 posts
    edited December 2012
    lyonsek wrote:
    I love the look of the bowlarama...very retro.

looking forward to building it myself. my Mapple store will be done in a few hours. so hopefully I'll get started on the bowlorama soon afterwards. once everyone finishes the ridiculous long Xmas tasks. I also haven't bought anymore decorations so I have enough stored for it. but I have enough for all my neighbors to collect.
  • CaptReynolds
    59 posts
    edited December 2012
    Hey! Hey! Thanks dromstul for pointing me in the right direction!!
  • Pchorsedoc
    323 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Can't wait to get Barney!
  • elsie_d
    722 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Nine9Nines wrote:
    It's been reported that they are exactly like the Burns Monster. Once you buy them, they're walking around your town for good. You cannot remove them.

And unfortunately, it's also been reported that you have to buy at least one of them to unlock Santa's Little Helper. I can't guarantee that's the case though, and hopefully it isn't.

Yes, Nine9Nines, I've been following this speculative discussion http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/15/9150626.page#26117179.

The Burns Monster is more than a "walking decoration" to me, DROMTSUL, as it hisses at me and challenges me to touch it again with that snaky, forked tongue of its. The raven I manage to ignore. I did not plan on obtaining the funzos, but I would not wish to miss out on the walking decoration that is SLH. Should I gamble on waiting or not? In the end, it will depend on how many treats I acquire. Hmm. Homer just sent me a notification that my houses had coins to collect. I'd not seen that one before just now. Sheesh; demanding game, much?
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    After Burns Monster, I was convinced that having a Funzo would be terrible but I got one so that I can get Santa's Little Helper. Funny thing... I love it! That little guy is so stinking cute and ornery. I tap it all the time just for a laugh. Burns Monster is still ugly and disturbing, but I love my Funzo. :) I will definitely be getting the second and possibly the premium one.

Dumb question... What are Funzos exactly? Are they a mockery of the old Furby toys? I never saw the episode...
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited December 2012
    Yep, like Furbys, except they were programmed to destroy other toys! :D
    I actually like them too, I just bought the pink one, trying to resist the blue one.
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Everything is better than the Burns Monster, he is the worst.
  • Jimbeeze
    278 posts
    edited December 2012
    What do the funzos do when you tap on them?

Do they each have a unique animation/catch phrase?

would like to know so i can decide if i want to keep saving for the 1000 one or just get the 750 one and go for santas little helper
  • helenben
    22 posts
    edited December 2012
    Heres a question for you all? If funzos are designed to kill other toys, and the krusty doll is evil (and might I add has a knife). Who would win in a fight to the death to become the supreme ruler of Springfield toys???
  • shermansen
    105 posts
    edited December 2012
    I wish they'd do a little fight animation when a Funzo and the Krusty Doll meet :)
  • kennedy6988
    225 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Jimbeeze wrote:

would like to know so i can decide if i want to keep saving for the 1000 one or just get the 750 one and go for santas little helper

They have a couple of different sayings and gestures. They hold their hands up like they want a hug, the other one they shoot a little red rocket/missile out of their mouth that hits the ground.
  • Philbowen
    120 posts
    edited December 2012
    I've got one of them and his quotes of "I'm very mad at oo" and "give me a hug" wore thin real quick, do I want the remainder of this dastardly trio roaming my towns streets with their inane chatter and gormless expressions..? Unsure..
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited December 2012
    Jimbeeze wrote:
    What do the funzos do when you tap on them? Do they each have a unique animation/catch phrase?
    The pink one opens it arms like it wants a hug saying "love" and says "kill" before shooting a missile from its mouth. The purple does the same with love and says "I'm very mad at 'ou" before shooting a missile. They each have different voices. I don't know what the blue one says.
  • helenben
    22 posts
    edited December 2012
    shermansen wrote:
    I wish they'd do a little fight animation when a Funzo and the Krusty Doll meet :)

I'm sure someone will catch them having a fight and post it on here, but still funzo or krusty? I think krusty will get the first couple of blows but ultimately funzo will win with his grenade things.... Tough call though
  • Jimbeeze
    278 posts
    edited December 2012
    Jimbeeze wrote:

They have a couple of different sayings and gestures. They hold their hands up like they want a hug, the other one they shoot a little red rocket/missile out of their mouth that hits the ground.
    dromtsul wrote:
    Jimbeeze wrote:
    What do the funzos do when you tap on them? Do they each have a unique animation/catch phrase?
    The pink one opens it arms like it wants a hug saying "love" and says "kill" before shooting a missile from its mouth. The purple does the same with love and says "I'm very mad at 'ou" before shooting a missile. They each have different voices. I don't know what the blue one says.

Thanks. guess I'll just grab the cheaper of the two
  • adruralo
    3290 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    dromtsul wrote:
    Jimbeeze wrote:
    It says 'give me a hug'.
    Though I dislike burns monster and it's hissing noise, I actually don't notice it much now.
    I have two funzos roaming around and find them a lot cuter than burns monster. But just like burns monster being small I don't really notice them walking around Springfield (of course a small Springfield would be more noticeable)
    Now the Bowlarama, it's exactly the same one you see in the simpsons episodes. In that case I wouldn't want it any other shape or size.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 13 Blue.
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited December 2012
    helenben wrote:
    Heres a question for you all? If funzos are designed to kill other toys, and the krusty doll is evil (and might I add has a knife). Who would win in a fight to the death to become the supreme ruler of Springfield toys???

The Funzo-episode had a rerun last week. Funzo stragles Krusty doll and rips off Krusty´s and Malibu Stacy´s head, then plays around with both heads each on a pencil.

But this was the normal Krusty doll. Since we have the evil one from the House of Evil, I would bet on the Krusty doll.
    He´s very precise where Funzo is just "mad at ooh".
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.