EA Forums - Banner

The Simpsons: Tapped Out Bugs and Issues Thread

Replies

• stmundy
    3 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    UPDATED TO THE EASTER UPDATE on my Android, it was fine...then the game kicks me out. When I get back in, it reverted back to anonymous status, won't even give me a login page. ****. Hopefully this get resolved quickly!

I've got the same problem. Goes straight to my anonymous town. No option to log in.
  • aprevost01
    89 posts
    edited April 2014
    My game updated and I finished the 24 hour task with Homer Willie and apu but nothing after that no. Easter items or anything. Also I purchased 300 donuts and they are not showing up in my game so I wasted 20$ for nothing. How can I get either my money back or the donuts I purchased and when will my game give me the Easter tasks? It updated but nothing
  • spraw99
    1 posts
    edited April 2014
    For some reason I don't have any buttons or ways to buy an Easter box or place Easter fences in my game. The buttons are missing.

I took a screenshot which I can send to someone if needed.
  • ginnakaboom
    1 posts
    edited April 2014
    Since the Easter update, if I have anything in my storage box that I choose to put out into my town, I'll place the item and then it'll allow me to place another of it (fences, for example) but then when I'm done, I go back into normal mode and find that I've spent money on placing those. I have ONE Easter Float in my storage but got the option to place a 2nd Easter Float. Not helpful if I'm trying to save up money.
  • Mantinijo
    25 posts
    edited April 2014
    After Easter update it crashing all the time, especially when visiting friends.

Motorola XOOM, 4.0. 4
  • Roadwyrm
    2 posts
    edited April 2014
    I have brown bunnies all over town (not krustyland) and it makes it really difficult to click on the colored bunnies because they group up. Im guessing its because I have just bought Krusty land its its some sort of glitch... If anyone knows a way to fix this please help!
  • jpoole1328
    2 posts
    edited April 2014
    Egg basket had 2 eggs but now they are gone. I tried putting more eggs in the basket with a second town that i have but nothing happens.
  • vhrinyak
    10 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I had 3 or 4 eggs in my pink basket before I visited my neighbors. When I went back to my town, they were all gone. I never had a chance to collect anything.
  • Auzzie78
    26 posts
    edited April 2014
    App crashes every time I'm trying to visit neighbours. It's annoying! Any fix for that?
    play on samsung galaxy tablet
  • edited April 2014
    everytime i try adding someone it says there is an error. how do i fix this?
  • darkpyxie77
    8 posts
    edited April 2014
    won 9 donuts on a scratcher, didn't get credited any. anyone else experience this?
  • Momomoto31
    3 posts
    edited April 2014
    Samsung Galaxy Pro Tab. Android Version 4.4.2 KitKat.
    I lose connection to the server every time I try to visit my neighbors.
  • FusRoDoh123
    2 posts
    edited April 2014
    I'm having issues with crashing when trying to go to any neighborhood. If I'm able to get in for some reason, it crashes when I hit the next button. Only happened after the Easter update.
  • amberlizon406
    3 posts
    edited April 2014
    Hello

my game is not prompting for many quest and story lines lately.

i can't get sanjay's quest to even start up ( i have posted a thread about this)

also it has been brought to my attention that i'm missing out on some other quest too like part 4 and up of four day weekend for our sins.

• JuggerRS
    2 posts
    edited April 2014
    Hi there, when i'm visiting my friends soon the game stops and closes itself.

Can you do something to make the friends visits less heavy for my phone?
  • Roseben031
    97 posts
    edited April 2014
    The two egg baskets I placed on the first day are not working.

I placed a blue and a pink basket that I got from bunny stunning on the first day I was able to stun them. I saw a few eggs in the pink basket, but now the baskets appear empty. I had a neighbor try to use them, as I wanted to see if I just wasn't getting trades or if they were broken, and she informed me that while she had plenty of eggs in both colors to trade, neither basket let her trade from them.

Neighbors have been able to trade with other baskets I've placed since then, and I have collected from two of them. Right now it appears the issue is with these first two baskets, at least for me.

Thanks for any help.
  • ritchy681
    15 posts
    edited April 2014
    Please help, I can no longer get into the game. It looks like it is loading, but then it just turns off. I just bought some doughnuts too and now I can not get into the game. Any help or suggestions would be welcomed. Thank you.
  • calikittycat
    6 posts
    edited April 2014
    my pink basket (which I received from tapping on a bunny) disappeared.

also, after visiting my friends' towns, I no longer get the thanks message.
  • Kee119
    12 posts
    edited April 2014
    stmundy wrote:
    UPDATED TO THE EASTER UPDATE on my Android, it was fine...then the game kicks me out. When I get back in, it reverted back to anonymous status, won't even give me a login page. ****. Hopefully this get resolved quickly!

I've got the same problem. Goes straight to my anonymous town. No option to log in.

I'm having the same problem. I haven't been able to get into the game since the "Easter" update on Friday.
    I'm pretty new to the game...are these kind of problems the norm? Just don't want to waste anymore time trying to get into the game if this is what's it's going to be like. I don't get the impression that anyone at Ea is doing anything about these issues.
  • shpreston
    2 posts
    edited April 2014
    Same problems.... On iPad, iPhone and on a friends blue stacks .... Get to loading screen
    , donut spins, then game crashes back to desktop... Haven't been able to log in since Easter update.... Please help EA !!!!!