EA Forums - Banner

Any ideas about something free today?????

Replies

• Khynoe
    134 posts
    edited April 2014
    wildminion wrote:
    I'm kinda glad they gave us nothing.

It's better than a sharp kick in the nuts, right?
    True, but I can't see how EA would mess up a gift.
    What have they given out on previous event days?
  • fluffling
    516 posts
    edited April 2014
    Maybe their planning something different and giving us a free gift later?
    I can picture them with a dialogue on Tuesday with Homer complaining about not getting anything then we get something.
  • jimmyw31
    213 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    It looks on top of getting the worst event update in the history of the game, we now getting nothing on an event holiday for the first time.

"Hi Father, hi Mother. Even though I've spent the last 3 days despising you, insulting you, and being generally really, really cruddy towards you....well...WHERE'S MY PRESENT?!!??!"

Preach it brotha! I've been getting free stuff for my town from Easter boxes several times a day for the past few days. Seemed to start around the time of the update. Weird!
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    fluffling wrote:
    Maybe their planning something different and giving us a free gift later?
    I can picture them with a dialogue on Tuesday with Homer complaining about not getting anything then we get something.

I was thinking that too. It would fall into line with the overall meta-humor theme this game has taken on.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Maybe theyre saving it for tomorrow. Its still easter then.

They better ... homer-fork-350x227.png Lousy EA with their non-gifting holidays...
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    In US we don't celebrate Easter Monday

Orthodox Easter is coming
  • philX3X
    102 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    In US we don't celebrate Easter Monday

Orthodox Easter is coming

It falls on the same date this year
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    The one time they schedule together ; aw all hope is dashed
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited April 2014
    Well guys it is Easter no one is probably there today because EA deserves a day off to. I have a feeling we will be getting something Tuesday because that's when most people go back to work/school.
  • jimj1105
    69 posts
    edited April 2014
    I received fences in my basket. I didn't get anything from Family Guy either so I can't complain.
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I don't think, EA will give us an easter present. The MKI from the quest is our easter present. :)
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Well guys it is Easter no one is probably there today because EA deserves a day off to. I have a feeling we will be getting something Tuesday because that's when most people go back to work/school.
    We got double gift cards on Christmas Day, and I seriously doubt anyone was in the EA offices that day. So unless something went wrong with the coding that was supposed to trigger it today, nothing will happen on Tuesday.
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    It looks on top of getting the worst event update in the history of the game, we now getting nothing on an event holiday for the first time.

"Hi Father, hi Mother. Even though I've spent the last 3 days despising you, insulting you, and being generally really, really cruddy towards you....well...WHERE'S MY PRESENT?!!??!"

"Mom. Dad. Christmas was great. But I really could have done without the wheel."
    "Mom. Dad. Um...another wheel."
    "Mom. Dad. Three #@*!!!! wheels."
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Nothing,it's ea, we won't get anything
  • DobleDeth
    39 posts
    edited April 2014
    At least we have each other, right?
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Perhaps there will be a gift once all the Easter tasks are done.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Nothing,it's ea, we won't get anything
    So far, EA has given is something every holiday. So why not this one.
  • kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Because you're so disgustingly ungrateful.
  • wcthesecret
    78 posts
    edited April 2014
    ...anybody notice that the one guy that complains about every single thing about the simpsons tapped out hasn't said anything about this yet? What was his Name, joshjeerers or something like that?
  • jmart0031914
    281 posts
    edited April 2014
    ...anybody notice that the one guy that complains about every single thing about the simpsons tapped out hasn't said anything about this yet? What was his Name, joshjeerers or something like that?

cause he was banned weeks ago
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.