EA Forums - Banner

Any ideas about something free today?????

124Next

Replies

• anonSimpson
    363 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    It looks on top of getting the worst event update in the history of the game, we now getting nothing on an event holiday for the first time.

"Hi Father, hi Mother. Even though I've spent the last 3 days despising you, insulting you, and being generally really, really cruddy towards you....well...WHERE'S MY PRESENT?!!??!"

+1
  • wcthesecret
    78 posts
    edited April 2014
    ...anybody notice that the one guy that complains about every single thing about the simpsons tapped out hasn't said anything about this yet? What was his Name, joshjeerers or something like that?

cause he was banned weeks ago

...well why would they do that?

Actually his name was joshsheerers.
  • Fettster777
    510 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    It looks on top of getting the worst event update in the history of the game, we now getting nothing on an event holiday for the first time.

"Hi Father, hi Mother. Even though I've spent the last 3 days despising you, insulting you, and being generally really, really cruddy towards you....well...WHERE'S MY PRESENT?!!??!"

Yeah, well my parents don't usually beat me with a stick 3 days before Easter either.
  • 1VolMan
    210 posts
    edited April 2014
    I got a free HoneyBaked ham.
  • 1VolMan
    210 posts
    edited April 2014
    ...anybody notice that the one guy that complains about every single thing about the simpsons tapped out hasn't said anything about this yet? What was his Name, joshjeerers or something like that?

Because he was a troll.
  • wcthesecret
    78 posts
    edited April 2014
    1VolMan wrote:

Because he was a troll.

Yes, but wasn't he a fun troll?
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014

He publicly and repeatedly clashed with a moderator, which is against the forum ToS. Stop talking about it or this thread will be locked and/or deleted.
  • mattawesome2
    36 posts
    edited April 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

He publicly and repeatedly clashed with a moderator, which is against the forum ToS. Stop talking about it or this thread will be locked and/or deleted.
    Gosh, are we really that stupid, talk about Josh and a thread gets blocked, that's just dumb
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited April 2014
    What's up EA? Where is our free gift for 4/20?
  • wildminion
    552 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Somebody mentioned Josh and EA got all upset about it. They've apparently taken their ball home and don't want to talk to us naughty forumites anymore (did they ever actually post here anyway?)
  • LPNintendoITA
    11659 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    wildminion wrote:
    Somebody mentioned Josh and EA got all upset about it. They've apparently taken their ball home and don't want to talk to us naughty forumites anymore (did they ever actually post here anyway?)
    it's funny they did that after mentioning him IN THE GAME
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.