Replies

• MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Seen that on YT yesterday, a lot of people think it's fake
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Who cares if its fake, it's hilarious, besides everything is fake on youtube by the way everyone carries on.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I liked the video that came up after called walkmans kids react to technology. It may make you feel old but it is funny!!
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited April 2014
    If you pause at the right moment his face looks hilarious.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    If you pause at the right moment his face looks hilarious.

Lol yeah, you can also see the point of impact when the shoe hits his head.
  • PonyDx
    185 posts
    edited April 2014
    ohhh ha I saw this the other day. That conductor kicked the hell out of his head... if this kid had any and I mean any kind of sense besides not standing that close to a train track, but if he just reviewed the video and got the number of the train and Company name... or just remember the Date and Time and Location this happened... he can have the company and that mans BALLS in court for assault and battery. $$$$$$
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2014
    Wonder if his boot was a steel toe cap ;) lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • jlenko
    69 posts
    edited April 2014
    I'll preface this with - I work for a Class 1 railway - so I may come off a little biased.

The conductor saved this guy's life.. he is so close, his head would have been clipped by the handrail/side railing. Then he wouldn't have been alive to post this video.

And the moron deserves a trespassing charge... he shouldn't be on company property shooting selfie videos... idiot.
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited April 2014
    PonyDx wrote:
    ohhh ha I saw this the other day. That conductor kicked the hell out of his head... if this kid had any and I mean any kind of sense besides not standing that close to a train track, but if he just reviewed the video and got the number of the train and Company name... or just remember the Date and Time and Location this happened... he can have the company and that mans BALLS in court for assault and battery. $$$$$$

only a as***** would do that.. the guy actually saved his life

2q8vqma.jpg

either a boot or a nice piece of metal impaled in your head
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    PonyDx wrote:

Ignorance is bliss. He didn't kick him, he stuck his leg out so he would be pushed forward away from the moving train. He was trespassing on railroad property, any injury that results is from saving his life and with the video his own negligence is on record.

Nice try but it's his own bleeping fault.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    PonyDx wrote:

Ignorance is bliss. He didn't kick him, he stuck his leg out so he would be pushed forward away from the moving train. He was trespassing on railroad property, any injury that results is from saving his life and with the video his own negligence is on record.

Nice try but it's his own bleeping fault.

100% agree, doesn't mean we can't have a laugh about it though, look at how that above image was paused. That's priceless lmao, hahahhahah.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.