1709 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    4th day and pink, really want to get it for te baskets note than anythig
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Hi.
    My name's Annette, and my common color is pink.
    I've gone 5 days without a Faberg?.
    Hello, Annette :)

(Murmur murmur)

HOLY CRAP! I JUST GOT THE EGG!
    But I can be a world-class murmurer, if you'd like.

(Still can't believe I got it ... )

Congrats :mrgreen:
  • monctezuma2
    27 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Bet you can't beat my badluck !

I got only 1 donuts by visiting friends since the beggining of Easter event (while some of you seems to be getting 6 per day !) btw : I have reached maximum friendship points level a while ago...

I got 2 baskets since the beggining of the event ! One blue and one pink ! And I play at least 4 times a day, sometimes 5.

I have finished main quest 5 days ago and no Faberg? egg yet.

My 11 (and counting!) lasts mystery boxes held parking spaces, newstands or 250$
  • philiweiss
    378 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    fuffazzoni wrote:
    Here I am, pink team, 3 days passed. I actually wouldn't be upset in finding the natural egg on the last day, what really bugs me is the lack of baskets. And I need a lot of baskets since I finished the main questline with its 250 eggs rewards and the common box prizes, and I have yet to win both prizes from blue boxes and a LOT from gold boxes. At this rate I will be very lucky if I open one blue box per day and one gold box every 5 days.

Excactly the same here. Couldn't have said it better.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I finished the quests 3 days ago, and found the egg yesterday in my own town. (blue common) But I'm also caretaker of my son's town, still waiting for the faberge egg there. (pink common)

BTW....only one basket found in my own town so far, since finding the egg. I'm hoping they haven't lowered the probability as I still need ALL the characters from the gold box. :(
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    And I just got the egg too :mrgreen:
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited April 2014
    Common colour is blue, I won the egg less than a minute after completing the quest! :-D

I had planned it that way (left all bunnies until clearing the quest). But it did not happen.
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    common color blue - got the egg on day 4. Baskets have been sporadic. Averaging maybe 1 every 3-4 days.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Common colour is blue, I won the egg less than a minute after completing the quest! :-D

dbMlkwM.png

Maybe it was half a minute... ;-)
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Think this expression sums up what a few people may be thinking by that comment :P

7KTwWp6.gif

Haha! :-D
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    3ZJVRku.jpg
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited April 2014

dbMlkwM.png

Maybe it was half a minute... ;-)

nmNSLBu.png
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    my common colour is blue and it took 2 days after completing the quest to find the egg. The good news is I got 2 baskets within the space of a few hours after finding it, the bad news is they've dried up again and I have the feeling that's all I'm getting for a while!
  • barnesc22
    2 posts
    edited April 2014
    Ever since the update last week which was supposed to fix basket issues, I have tapped hundreds and hundreds of rabbits and have gotten ZERO easter baskets. This is really frustrating since before the update I was getting a basket at least every day or two and having no problems. :(:(:(

This is making getting even a small portion of the event prizes very difficult and frustrating.
  • annettemarc
    7722 posts Member
    edited April 2014

I got only 1 donuts by visiting friends since the beggining of Easter event (while some of you seems to be getting 6 per day !) btw : I have reached maximum friendship points level a while ago...

I got 2 baskets since the beggining of the event ! One blue and one pink ! And I play at least 4 times a day, sometimes 5.

My 11 (and counting!) lasts mystery boxes held parking spaces, newstands or 250$

Welcome to the forum! Wish your first post could have been under less miserable circumstances, though. Be sure to keep us informed. Once you get that stupid egg, hopefully your basket s will also start coming -- but a LOT faster than they were since the beginning.

If you do start getting baskets at some point, feel free to PM me if you're not getting them filled.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Tara1qt
    406 posts Member
    edited April 2014

Im with you on the donuts while visiting friends. Before the event I was getting about 2-3 per day, but since the start of easter I have only found 1 donut in total. Hopefully things go back to the way they were once this event is over.
  • chris6271
    4012 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    bette3900 wrote:

Congrats... :)
    You're the second member, who got it... :thumbup:
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited April 2014
    No egg here either. Just finished the quest yesterday. Have only gotten 1 donut from friends so far during this event and about 3-4 baskets.
  • annettemarc
    7722 posts Member
    edited April 2014

stand_in_corner.jpg
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    bette3900 wrote:
    *applause* Second official former member! (And it's only the first day. Maybe the system works.)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!