EA Forums - Banner

The No Faberge (and thus no basket) Club and Support Group

Replies

• Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Pink team here. On day three looking for the egg. I really wouldn't be that upset if I didn't find but c'mon, I need baskets. :(
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    bette3900 wrote:
    And I just got the egg too :mrgreen:

Hope I'm not too late to sponge off a little luck! :lol:

Congrats!!
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    We could test different approaches.

I had gone five days, tappety tap tapping.

This morning, I did the zapping all around my town, then switched to xray mode to find the sneaky ones. Saw a purple one hiding behind the Kwik-E-Mart. Switched back to zap mode, shouted "Gotcha, you little bugger!" And out came the Faberg? egg. Actually, I didn't use the word "bugger". I used a similar-sounding but Very Very bad word. So " bugger" may not work. Also, you need to shout it with a bit of energy behind it. And if you have a cat, let me know if yours looks at you weird.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    bette3900 wrote:
    And I just got the egg too :mrgreen:
    *applause* Second official former member! (And it's only the first day. Maybe the system works.)

To you too:
    giphy.gif
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014

This morning, I did the zapping all around my town, then switched to xray mode to find the sneaky ones. Saw a purple one hiding behind the Kwik-E-Mart. Switched back to zap mode, shouted "Gotcha, you little bugger!" And out came the Faberg? egg. Actually, I didn't use the word "bugger". I used a similar-sounding but Very Very bad word. So " bugger" may not work. Also, you need to shout it with a bit of energy behind it. And if you have a cat, let me know if yours looks at you weird.
    I've tapped, I've zapped, I've definitely screamed at the bunnies. I haven't yet done so around the cat. Hmmm.
  • mamalettejen
    206 posts
    edited April 2014
    Just for clarification. Will it announce when you receive the egg or will we be needing to check our inventory regularly like the baskets?
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

I've tapped, I've zapped, I've definitely screamed at the bunnies. I haven't yet done so around the cat. Hmmm.

I tried to recognize a pattern in the color of the bunnies and the eggs. :shock:
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

(If that works for you, let us know. Animal Shelters around the globe will be inundated with people, babbling about bunnies and Faberg? eggs and demanding to adopt a cat so they "can start getting baskets again". And if enough of them mention Witch Marge, we could trend on Twitter. :)
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Just for clarification. Will it announce when you receive the egg or will we be needing to check our inventory regularly like the baskets?

BIG announcement screen. Similar to the Level Up screens.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Common colour is blue, I won the egg less than a minute after completing the quest! :-D

dbMlkwM.png

Maybe it was half a minute... ;-)

nmNSLBu.png

Maybe it was a quarter of a minute... :-P
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Maybe I was just lucky then... :-D
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

(If that works for you, let us know. Animal Shelters around the globe will be inundated with people, babbling about bunnies and Faberg? eggs and demanding to adopt a cat so they "can start getting baskets again". And if enough of them mention Witch Marge, we could trend on Twitter. :)
    Bwahahahaha!
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Common colour is blue, I won the egg less than a minute after completing the quest! :-D

dbMlkwM.png

nmNSLBu.png

... Anybody else notice that the word "eighth" has four consonants in a row? (Maximbarnes, I thought I sent you to your room.)
  • catish10123
    32 posts
    edited April 2014
    Common egg colour blue and its been three days since completing the quest, and no baskets yet!! Would like to try and get the other prizes, but without baskets......
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    3ZJVRku.jpg
    Again.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014

dbMlkwM.png

nmNSLBu.png

bdXLcsC.png
  • bonsol17
    263 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    my common colour is blue and it took 2 days after completing the quest to find the egg. The good news is I got 2 baskets within the space of a few hours after finding it, the bad news is they've dried up again and I have the feeling that's all I'm getting for a while!

*tiptoes in concealing her Faberg? Egg in a brown paper bag*

This is my experience exactly, juliet603. 2 baskets straight away, since then, nowt. I wonder if anyone, Egg or Eggless, is getting baskets at a decent rate now.

*tiptoes out again*
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    bonsol17 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    my common colour is blue and it took 2 days after completing the quest to find the egg. The good news is I got 2 baskets within the space of a few hours after finding it, the bad news is they've dried up again and I have the feeling that's all I'm getting for a while!

This is my experience exactly, juliet603. 2 baskets straight away, since then, nowt. I wonder if anyone, Egg or Eggless, is getting baskets at a decent rate now.

*tiptoes out again*
    Heh.

Well, eggless essentially means basketless. Bummer that even after finding it the baskets aren't very forthcoming :/
  • mamalettejen
    206 posts
    edited April 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    3ZJVRku.jpg
    Again.

Seconded
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    bonsol17 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

*tiptoes out again*

Got the egg and a blue basket yesterday, got this pink today. I almost didn't notice it, it was covered in eggs.

6kvuv0Zl.jpg

Probability may be the same, cause this is way faster than I was getting them during the quests.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.