EA Forums - Banner

The No Faberge (and thus no basket) Club and Support Group

Replies

• SUM1HATED
    242 posts
    edited April 2014
    I got the egg today, but I'm still not getting any baskets, are you sure you start getting baskets again once you find the egg ?
  • prixton1
    270 posts
    edited April 2014
    May as well join, it's now been three days and no egg for me. Womp womp.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    prixton1 wrote:
    I aint no chairman or some'in but i say welcome!
  • nascarchamp0
    1017 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    SUM1HATED wrote:
    I got the egg today, but I'm still not getting any baskets, are you sure you start getting baskets again once you find the egg ?

Yes, once the egg is found, baskets will start to appear again. May not happen right away, I think it was close to 2 days before I saw a basket. I can also confirm that they will appear from bunny carrots as well, just scored 1 after 12 crops.

Be sure to clear your town of bunnies before tapping your finished crop or the bunnies will not appear.

Good luck
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    prixton1 wrote:
    You could be vice chairman.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited April 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    prixton1 wrote:

2zyymab.jpg

(sorry neuroheart, couldn't resist it :lol::lol: )

Love your new avatar btw :D
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    prixton1 wrote:

2zyymab.jpg

You're officially the president, would you rather be vice chairman? Because you've been eggless the longest, so you deserve whatever position you want.
    Thankee :)
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited April 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    dave3490 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    prixton1 wrote:

2zyymab.jpg

You're officially the president, would you rather be vice chairman? Because you've been eggless the longest, so you deserve whatever position you want.

I was made president?? when did this happen? How did i miss that? :shock:

I thank you * Takes a bow * :D
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    Oh, this thread moves fast enough to miss a lot. It was early on, though. It went like this:
    neuroheart wrote:
    7 days!!! :( man, you should be president of this here club.
    Seconded. Motion carries.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited April 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    dave3490 wrote:
    Oh, this thread moves fast enough to miss a lot. It was early on, though. It went like this:
    neuroheart wrote:
    7 days!!! :( man, you should be president of this here club.
    Seconded. Motion carries.

Ahhh, it's been a busy couple of days for me and this thread has grown so much. I will continue my daily updates for everyone in this thread as well :)
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    dave3490 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    prixton1 wrote:

2zyymab.jpg

I thank you * Takes a bow * :D

Sweetheart, you're talking to people who live in a country where the phrase "hanging chad" can somehow have relevance in determining which person does or does not become the president of 300 million. Your selection could never hope to top that. (Now, if your actual name was Chad rather than Dave, that would be downright awesome.)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    So supposedly the no egg, no baskets thing is a bug and "they're working on it" now that some of us have gone a week with totally insufficient eggs. (I'll believe it when twenty baskets magically appear in my inventory.)
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Just got my egg. A small victory in this event, I mean real small. This thing is tiny.

Thanks for all the support. If I can get it so can you.

BTW: neuroheart I like the new Rose avatar :thumbup:
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Is someone tracking the membership here?

Like people come here, explain theyve been Fabergeless for x number of days. And, we all get really depressed and empathetic and supportive.

And other people come in here barely concealing that they're just here to gloat and say they found the egg a nanosecond after finishing the quest. And we all barely conceal that we're really ****, and pretend to congratulate them.

And then someone comes along and says "okay, I found it. I'm outta here." And we all get hopeful and pissed simultaneously.

And its just a matter of time before somebody comes along and claims they found the egg INSIDE a basket before the quest even ended. And God alone knows what we'll do, but it will probably involve painted rocks and/or sculpted cement and/or Yoshi.

So someone needs to track this. That sounds like a task for neurosomethingorother, who started this thing. So I nominate neurosurgeon. Or dataheart. Or whatever the hell the name is of the person who looks like a werewolf.

Or someone else.

And when I say "someone else" I mean "Not Annette".

• stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited April 2014

Like people come here, explain theyve been Fabergeless for x number of days. And, we all get really depressed and empathetic and supportive.

And other people come in here barely concealing that they're just here to gloat and say they found the egg a nanosecond after finishing the quest. And we all barely conceal that we're really ****, and pretend to congratulate them.

And then someone comes along and says "okay, I found it. I'm outta here." And we all get hopeful and pissed simultaneously.

And its just a matter of time before somebody comes along and claims they found the egg INSIDE a basket before the quest even ended. And God alone knows what we'll do, but it will probably involve painted rocks and/or sculpted cement and/or Yoshi.

So someone needs to track this. That sounds like a task for neurosomethingorother, who started this thing. So I nominate neurosurgeon. Or dataheart. Or whatever the hell the name is of the person who looks like a werewolf.

Or someone else.

This cracked me up. :lol: Especially the part in bold.
  • kjamma
    126 posts
    edited April 2014

Or someone else.

Mario and Sonic rode into my town on Yoshi and gave me my FE (lies - I am Fabergeless. I also am basketless, but I wasn't really getting very many to start with, so meh.)
  • emymarek721
    616 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Hmmm... I got my Faberg? Egg, by tapping, the DAY AFTER I had purchased it. I'm not talking 24 hours, I'm talking overnight. I wonder if purchasing it made it easy to find it... even though the second one is COMPLETELY USELESS!!!

I also got (roughly) one basket a day ever since. The last one I got was yesterday. I wonder if this is all somehow related?

Maybe??? :?
  • NolaAnon
    2 posts
    edited April 2014
    Dear Diary,

Electrocuting bunnies used to bring me unspeakable joy. No more. It's been eight days since I completed the quest line, but still no Faberge Egg. What am I doing wrong? The weird thing is I didn't even want that stupid egg. But now that everyone else is getting it, I do. Only I can't. What's wrong with me? Who am I? Where did this third npple come from? It doesn't matter. Tonight I plan to hang myself from one of my eight easter egg trees.

Cue REO Speedwagon 'I can't fight this feeling anymore'

- NolaAnon
  • Nilmade
    1028 posts
    edited April 2014

Or someone else.

This cracked me up. :lol: Especially the part in bold.
    Me too! I love this club, people here are really funny.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Hmmm... I got my Faberg? Egg, by tapping, the DAY AFTER I had purchased it. I'm not talking 24 hours, I'm talking overnight. I wonder if purchasing it made it easy to find it... even though the second one is COMPLETELY USELESS!!!

I also got (roughly) one basket a day ever since. The last one I got was yesterday. I wonder if this is all somehow related?

Maybe??? :?

Your theory makes perfect sense to me. That's how corporations are supposed to work. Thats why they're formed. EA is doing exactly what they are supposed to do. Maximize profits. Keep their eyes on the prize. Thats the purpose behind incorporating in the first place. Maximize profits and if the little guy gets screwed, well, that's his problem.

So, yeah. Your theory sounds right. Profitable. This is why EA is a "successful" corporation.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.