EA Forums - Banner

HA Ha! Cheaters\Hackers easier to spot

Prev1
Easter event sure makes it easy to spot the cheaters\hackers. Going through friends list shows number of eggs. Some of my friends are showing 60,000+ blue eggs and thousands pink and gold eggs. HA!

That's not hacking that's called buying eggs using donuts

Replies

• nascarchamp0
    1017 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    or perhaps they simply purchased the amount with donuts
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014

Yea that's only like 5 or 600 donuts I bought that plus they probably kept getting gold eggs and are saving them to open multiples at once
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Yeah, but if someone has a ridiculous amount of eggs it will be obvious that they have hacked the game
  • PowellSkier
    27 posts
    edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:

Yea that's only like 5 or 600 donuts I bought that plus they probably kept getting gold eggs and are saving them to open multiples at once

I can see purchasing the eggs, but why stockpile over 1000 donuts worth of eggs? Wouldn't you buy them in 100 donut increments until you have all the Easter loot? One player has over 150,000 blue eggs, 72,000 pink eggs and over 4000 gold eggs, and every premium item available.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    What I find funny is that some people don't have a number of gold eggs that's a multiple of 100

I have no idea how you can have 473 gold eggs
  • kjamma
    126 posts
    edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:

I can see purchasing the eggs, but why stockpile over 1000 donuts worth of eggs? Wouldn't you buy them in 100 donut increments until you have all the Easter loot? One player has over 150,000 blue eggs, 72,000 pink eggs and over 4000 gold eggs, and every premium item available.

If they are talking about the egg counts on your friends' towns before entering the town, I believe that is a lifetime total, not the current total.

I splurged on donuts and bought a few of the barns of blue/pink donuts, but I stopped and now I am working on earning the eggs to get the Golden eggs/GEBs. If anyone needs any Easter fences, let me know! (ps - yes, that is verily sarcasm.)
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited April 2014
    kjamma wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:

If they are talking about the egg counts on your friends' towns before entering the town, I believe that is a lifetime total, not the current total.

I splurged on donuts and bought a few of the barns of blue/pink donuts, but I stopped and now I am working on earning the eggs to get the Golden eggs/GEBs. If anyone needs any Easter fences, let me know! (ps - yes, that is verily sarcasm.)
    That's not true I have friends whose egg count is 328
  • psideresider
    218 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    kjamma wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's the current total. When looking at my town from my wife account, it says I have 73 pink and one blue egg, which at the time was my current total.. I've collected way more than that.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    What I find funny is that some people don't have a number of gold eggs that's a multiple of 100

I have no idea how you can have 473 gold eggs

473 gold eggs? Why 28228-Thats-Unpossible-Ralph-wiggum-PcuI.jpeg
  • kjamma
    126 posts
    edited April 2014
    kjamma wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's the current total. When looking at my town from my wife account, it says I have 73 pink and one blue egg, which at the time was my current total.. I've collected way more than that.

Oh wow, yeah. My suggestion does sound stupid after reading this and going through my friends' towns.

And whoever is stockpiling those eggs... hahahahah why?
  • anonSimpson
    363 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    kjamma wrote:

I did hear someone on the forum say they were stockpiling so they could get all their boxes at the end of the event and have it be like Christmas morning.
  • bort0matic
    121 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    One of my neighbours has 1M gold eggs and 500k each of pink and blue. Envious!
  • kjamma
    126 posts
    edited April 2014
    kjamma wrote:

I did hear someone on the forum say they were stockpiling so they could get all their boxes at the end of the event and have it be like Christmas morning.

That could be fun if you're stockpiling through bunny-zapping and friend visits - but if you're buying eggs to that degree with donuts, I think it's kind of silly. This game has a way of having most things work out in the end for everyone (community prizes) so I would be ticked if I bought tens of thousands of eggs with donuts and won the good stuff in the first few boxes...
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    the only issue with hackers is that they dont share their hacks!
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    kjamma wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:

Wow. This forum is awesome. I haven't seen the word "verily" used in a sentence since I was forced to read Shakespeare back in high school. (Thanks for bringing me back to an exciting, albeit miserable period of my life.) (See what I did there?)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • tyabolical
    111 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Yeah, I have one friend that has over 300,000 of pink and blues, and 40,000 golds.
    Also owns something like 10 whales. Must have a lot of money to burn?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    cdepast wrote:
    the only issue with hackers is that they dont share their hacks!
    u cant share them here
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • blackgryphon9999
    687 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:

Why stockpile eggs? Because I can... :-D I have just over 10,000 blue eggs (my uncommon color) and it's been done without cheating or hacking. I'm saving them up for the very end of the event, and then I'll go on a box buying spree.
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:

Why stockpile eggs? Because I can... :-D I have just over 10,000 blue eggs (my uncommon color) and it's been done without cheating or hacking. I'm saving them up for the very end of the event, and then I'll go on a box buying spree.

I don't know if I could take the disappointment of getting that many ponds, fences, and egg piles all at one time like that! That would probably scar me for life, and take years of therapy to cope. :mrgreen:
  • NaYoung763
    57 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Love how some people assume that because someone has something they don't have or has more of something the other person must be a cheater.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.