HA Ha! Cheaters\Hackers easier to spot

2Next

Replies

• drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    or perhaps they simply purchased the amount with donuts

Yea that's only like 5 or 600 donuts I bought that plus they probably kept getting gold eggs and are saving them to open multiples at once

I can see purchasing the eggs, but why stockpile over 1000 donuts worth of eggs? Wouldn't you buy them in 100 donut increments until you have all the Easter loot? One player has over 150,000 blue eggs, 72,000 pink eggs and over 4000 gold eggs, and every premium item available.

Why stockpile eggs? Because I can... :-D I have just over 10,000 blue eggs (my uncommon color) and it's been done without cheating or hacking. I'm saving them up for the very end of the event, and then I'll go on a box buying spree.

I don't know if I could take the disappointment of getting that many ponds, fences, and egg piles all at one time like that! That would probably scar me for life, and take years of therapy to cope. :mrgreen:

Lol, right?!?! Imagine the rage if you didn't get something you really wanted then!
  • kjamma
    126 posts
    edited April 2014
    Wow. This forum is awesome. I haven't seen the word "verily" used in a sentence since I was forced to read Shakespeare back in high school. (Thanks for bringing me back to an exciting, albeit miserable period of my life.) (See what I did there?)

We'll call it payback for bringing up the nuns in the other thread. I had the school, PLUS an aunt who was a nun. So, in short, you're welcome :)
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited April 2014
    Easter event sure makes it easy to spot the cheaters\hackers. Going through friends list shows number of eggs. Some of my friends are showing 60,000+ blue eggs and thousands pink and gold eggs. HA!

That's not showing a hacker. Lmao
    Double limited buildings does
    Many hackers also help their neighbors. Buying eggs to leave with friends...ooh evil
    Get a life
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited April 2014
    kjamma wrote:
    kjamma wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    or perhaps they simply purchased the amount with donuts

Yea that's only like 5 or 600 donuts I bought that plus they probably kept getting gold eggs and are saving them to open multiples at once

I can see purchasing the eggs, but why stockpile over 1000 donuts worth of eggs? Wouldn't you buy them in 100 donut increments until you have all the Easter loot? One player has over 150,000 blue eggs, 72,000 pink eggs and over 4000 gold eggs, and every premium item available.

If they are talking about the egg counts on your friends' towns before entering the town, I believe that is a lifetime total, not the current total.

I splurged on donuts and bought a few of the barns of blue/pink donuts, but I stopped and now I am working on earning the eggs to get the Golden eggs/GEBs. If anyone needs any Easter fences, let me know! (ps - yes, that is verily sarcasm.)

I'm pretty sure it's the current total. When looking at my town from my wife account, it says I have 73 pink and one blue egg, which at the time was my current total.. I've collected way more than that.

Oh wow, yeah. My suggestion does sound stupid after reading this and going through my friends' towns.

And whoever is stockpiling those eggs... hahahahah why?

Drop in friends town. That's what it's all about
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited April 2014
    cdepast wrote:
    the only issue with hackers is that they dont share their hacks!

Says who
  • cripplers2
    95 posts
    edited April 2014
    Some neighbour of mine has about 30 whales. I assume that from a hack. I hope so otherwise that is a complete waste of money.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    cripplers2 wrote:
    Some neighbour of mine has about 30 whales. I assume that from a hack. I hope so otherwise that is a complete waste of money.

If it's a hack town, they're probably sending a message to EA: "300 donuts for a whale?!, no problem. I'll get 30!!" :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.