EA Forums - Banner

Level 40 Baskets

Prev1
ea had the audacity to ask me to rate the app with the current bull crap with the Easter update I spent all morning gathering 1000 pink eggs spin the box and i get 250 eggs of my common and a easter tree. now have 21 Easter trees

thank you EA for useless junk

Replies

• Snakeyees
    2342 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I haven't had a basket in 3 days maybe 2 and I have the Faberge egg
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited April 2014
    I haven't gotten any for a while either! Still no faberge egg either :evil:
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    I updated to level 40 about an hour ago and i have not received an egg basket since. Is this happening to anyone else?

No, but i found 16 Faberg? eggs.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I found a basket (and Faberg? egg) when I cleared my farm this morning. :shock:

2XOXPF6.jpg
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Snakeyees wrote:
    ea ask me to rate the app

Oh so this is happening to everyone then, i thought it was just me lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited April 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Snakeyees wrote:

Happened to me too, lol
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Snakeyees wrote:

Happened to me too, lol

After the views on the Easter update, not sure asking people to review the app right now is a good move :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Haven't gotten a basket in five or six days now, no Faberge egg yet, and just blew my uncommon blue eggs to get…another egg pile! WHEEEEEEE!

All crap and no good prizes makes Jedihntr go something something...
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I just got a basket
    I guess i was supposed to tap/zap some bunnies in order to get some
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited April 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Snakeyees wrote:

Happened to me too, lol

Me too. This is a decision they will regret.
    1386547293_fyz12s_rb21klc.gif
  • ebarber
    186 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Ellan, you win the internet for today with that avie! Aliens! I haven't received a basket in over two days, I have a faberge egg, and I have lost all hope on the gold items and the Blocko store. I have only received three gold egg baskets so far and two of the three have been the bleh pastel fences. I am working waaaay too hard to earn a basket, only to get fences. And I am online most of the day! Level 40 player with 90 -100 neighbors. Most of my neighbors are no longer doing the Easter egg hunt nor would leave eggs (when I had baskets). It took over two days for me to get enough pink eggs (I am a blue common egg person) to exchange for a prize, only to get yet more blasted fences. Sure, 15 donuts is welcome 99% of the time, but not at the expense of limited time only prizes! Seriously EA (or Aliens.. whoever is doing this to us), please try to make this event FUN and worthy of all the work that we are putting in! I did purchase the wonderful cat lady (that is an absolute must-have!) and have even purchased baskets as well - just way too much work for very little payback. (no baskets appearing at ALL, unfair egg exchanges, neighbors that gave up, not enough egg-earning characters, ridiculous odds, and EA not listening to feedback).

• Airion
    262 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Pfft! I haven't had a basket the whole event. I didn't even know you could win them!
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited April 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    I updated to level 40 about an hour ago and i have not received an egg basket since. Is this happening to anyone else?

Got faberge egg cpl hrs ago. Just updated, got basket from 1st rabbit I splattered... Only thing is, put ralph on collect egg task and lisa on 24hr quest, so will have to wait until 2moro to start quest... :mrgreen:
  • lightninghound
    250 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

2XOXPF6.jpg

CONGRATS!

I'm jealous!!!

(I haven't received a basket for at least 4-5 days and no Faberge eggs to speak of either)
  • mamalettejen
    206 posts
    edited April 2014
    Doesn't level 40 update use egg earning characters for the questline?

If so, level 40 is going to have to wait.
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited April 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

2XOXPF6.jpg

CONGRATS!

I'm jealous!!!

(I haven't received a basket for at least 4-5 days and no Faberge eggs to speak of either)

Tbh yr not missing much, I can just about see it on my iphone... if I zoom in!!! Its only 1 square pixel, thought it'd be a lot bigger, size of the zirconia at the very least!!! REAL LET DOWN and cant believe EA have the audacity to charge 100 donuts for it!!! Not even worth 10 imho... In fact, if it were possible, I would sell it or give it away... seriously :evil:
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited April 2014
    Doesn't level 40 update use egg earning characters for the questline?

If so, level 40 is going to have to wait.

yes :roll:
  • Airion
    262 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    kevfd wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

2XOXPF6.jpg

CONGRATS!

I'm jealous!!!

Tbh yr not missing much, I can just about see it on my iphone... if I zoom in!!! Its only 1 square pixel, thought it'd be a lot bigger, size of the zirconia at the very least!!! REAL LET DOWN and cant believe EA have the audacity to charge 100 donuts for it!!! Not even worth 10 imho... In fact, if it were possible, I would sell it or give it away... seriously :evil:
    Nice 3% multiplier though. I refuse to pay 100 donuts for it. And I've stopped buying baskets since finding out people are getting them from rabbits!
  • BeximusMaximus
    74 posts
    edited April 2014
    Got the Faberge Egg this morning and got a basket this afternoon after the update.
  • cjryder625
    1426 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Snakeyees wrote:
    ea had the audacity to ask me to rate the app with the current bull crap with the Easter update I spent all morning gathering 1000 pink eggs spin the box and i get 250 eggs of my common and a easter tree. now have 21 Easter trees

thank you EA for useless junk

I wish they would ask me to rate it. Now let me see...Easter update... Utter crap.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.