EA Forums - Banner

Premium Items are a joke now

I don't really get the point of all the character topiaries lately.. None of them are ever in the show, are they? I don't really know how to decorate with them.

Replies

• KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    30 donuts for a .5% bonus is the standard price. The moonshine is just a deal.
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited April 2014
    kylstrk wrote:
    I don't really get the point of all the character topiaries lately.. None of them are ever in the show, are they? I don't really know how to decorate with them.

It is a way of reusing popular content, to make more money off the same stuff, but this time it is a bush version of it, because the snow versions conveniently melted away.
  • Seguin360
    14 posts
    edited April 2014
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    An orange tree gives .5% and it's only 15 donuts, there is no standard prices, it's stupid
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Seguin360 wrote:
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    An orange tree gives .5% and it's only 15 donuts, there is no standard prices, it's stupid

Yeah it doesn't surprise me. I don't expect EA to be consistent with their prices.
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Seguin360 wrote:
    KillaSqirl wrote:

Oh yeah, you're right. To be honest I don't pay attention that much to premium decos under 40 donuts (with a >=2% bonus) unless they look cool and I want them in my town. Orange trees and this topiary crap definitely don't fit the bill. Totally agree, it's a stupid price. :)
  • kylstrk
    423 posts
    edited April 2014
    I can't wait for the Moe's Tavern topiary. I'm going to put it next to Moe's. Then I'm going to put my Moe's Tavern topiary topiary in front of my Moe's Tavern topiary. Maybe I'll even get two Moe's tavern topiary topiaries!
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    kylstrk wrote:
    I can't wait for the Moe's Tavern topiary. I'm going to put it next to Moe's. Then I'm going to put my Moe's Tavern topiary topiary in front of my Moe's Tavern topiary. Maybe I'll even get two Moe's tavern topiary topiaries!

Will it just be a Moe topiary or a Moe with his Shotgun topiary
  • OrdealByFire
    916 posts
    edited April 2014
    kylstrk wrote:

They're stupid. They have no place to go, either. The SLH one could go by the dog track, I guess? That's where I put the balloon of him.
  • jlenko
    69 posts
    edited April 2014
    Yay! More useless things to win in a Homer Buddha!
  • kylstrk
    423 posts
    edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    kylstrk wrote:

Will it just be a Moe topiary or a Moe with his Shotgun topiary

It would actually be a topiary of the tavern itself. You know, like a bush shaped like a building
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.