EA Forums - Banner

The No Faberge (and thus no basket) Club and Support Group

Replies

• BGringo
    119 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Well four days in and I finally got it this evening. Let's hope that this is a change for how things go moving forward.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Mamalettejen, what dimensions did you set for your badge? I have the large version, but want it to fit well ... What size is yours?

Errrrr... I didn't set any dimensions. I clicked on view image on someone else's and copied the url of the image. If you do that with mine, I'd imagine it'd do it again.

LOL. Hadn't thought of doing that. I forgot I could use my PC, and couldn't figure out how to do it on the android. Thanks :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • mamalettejen
    206 posts
    edited April 2014
    LOL. Hadn't thought of doing that. I forgot I could use my PC, and couldn't figure out how to do it on the android. Thanks :)

You are most welcome. Here to help.

For future reference, if you "long press" on an image on an android device it'll bring up the same options as right clicking on an image on the pc :)
  • Emlashed
    18 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    No baskets or special egg for me either in 5 or so days. I was getting really frustrated until I saw all of you here with the same problem. I had to jump on the forum just to say I'm glad (but also sorry) that I'm not alone with this problem.
  • Aceboy_Alex
    5 posts
    edited April 2014
    Well..add me to this group too. It's been about 4-5-6 days now (haven't kept good count) and I have yet to get a basket or faberge egg. As everyone else has already said without those baskets it seems like I can barely open 1 of my rare color (blue) baskets a day...Hopefully I get it soon, I could really use some baskets..
  • Canuck959
    137 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I wish EA would just give everyone the darn egg so we can start getting Easter baskets again. I haven't had any for 8 days. I've been lucky enough to get some good prizes in the boxes I've opened, but I enjoy the fun of opening the boxes. I even like the fences and the trees and the little group of Easter eggs. Getting enough eggs to open just 1 box of each colour a day just isn't enough.
  • mamalettejen
    206 posts
    edited April 2014
    Emlashed wrote:
    No baskets or special egg for me either in 5 or so days. I was getting really frustrated until I saw all of you here with the same problem. I had to jump on the forum just to say I'm glad (but also sorry) that I'm not alone with this problem.

Wish the circumstances were better.

Welcome to the forum.
    Welcome to the group.
    May your membership be brief.
  • GeminiTina
    330 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Day 7 no baskets, day 5 no egg :cry:
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    About day 6 or so now. No egg.
    But of course- my wife (who didn't play the first 4 days of the event) who completed the main questline yesterday gets the egg less than 24 hours later. Before I could get upset she did remind me that in playing over a year now she still hasn't won SVT in a mystery box (and I did like my 3rd week of ever playing).
  • diddoboydiddo
    131 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I'm in, and not the least bit surprised to be here. This has been the crappiest event ever, and I've had nothing but **** luck the entire time. I'm about done.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    jukan00 wrote:
    About day 6 or so now. No egg.
    But of course- my wife (who didn't play the first 4 days of the event) who completed the main questline yesterday gets the egg less than 24 hours later. Before I could get upset she did remind me that in playing over a year now she still hasn't won SVT in a mystery box (and I did like my 3rd week of ever playing).

^^^ This marriage will last forever. ^^^ :)
  • livetofishnj
    26 posts
    edited April 2014
    Still no egg or baskets for yet another day. New thing that has happened to me twice is the I grow a crop of carrots and when I harvest them I get nothing, no bunnies, no eggs, no chance. Really hoping that isn't some error that it would have been the egg but instead zilch...

I agree that EA should just bite the bullet and give everyone who has finished the quests, the egg. It isn't right that their glitches are costing those of us that play the game frequently.
  • tkprae
    248 posts
    edited April 2014
    Still no egg or baskets for yet another day. New thing that has happened to me twice is the I grow a crop of carrots and when I harvest them I get nothing, no bunnies, no eggs, no chance. Really hoping that isn't some error that it would have been the egg but instead zilch...

I agree that EA should just bite the bullet and give everyone who has finished the quests, the egg. It isn't right that their glitches are costing those of us that play the game frequently.

I think a that happens when you haven't cleared your town of the bunnies. You can only have a limited number of bunnies and the crops won't yield any if you have the max number ready presence.

Edit: just got my egg from crop bunnies !! :D
  • sushiioo
    10 posts
    edited April 2014
    Oh this club is getting huge, page 32!!
    Can I join too?
    On to day 6 here, since I completed the easter quest, and no baskets. I'm only able to open 1 common box a day since then, and lucky enough to maybe open 2 after a few days.
    Wish we'd all known their would be no baskets or anything for that matter,for many of us, after completing the questline, we could have all chosen not to complete it then!
    :?

I'm really still hoping whatever glitch/bug/ bad luck since finishing the quest will be fixed by EA before the event finishes.
    I really didn't want to complain until it gets even closer to the end of the event, but hoping they will at least extend this one a little longer, since so many of us are having such bad luck. Besides I kinda like watching the bunnies hopping around, so would be good to have them around for a little while longer.
  • OrdealByFire
    916 posts
    edited April 2014
    Still ten days or whatever until the event ends, which means about ten 7 boxes/chances for me at this rate to get a blue box and get Johnny Fiestas.

Is that really so much to ask?
  • tkprae
    248 posts
    edited April 2014
    sushiioo wrote:
    Oh this club is getting huge, page 32!!
    Can I join too?
    On to day 6 here, since I completed the easter quest, and no baskets. I'm only able to open 1 common box a day since then, and lucky enough to maybe open 2 after a few days.
    Wish we'd all known their would be no baskets or anything for that matter,for many of us, after completing the questline, we could have all chosen not to complete it then!
    :?

I'm really still hoping whatever glitch/bug/ bad luck since finishing the quest will be fixed by EA before the event finishes.
    I really didn't want to complain until it gets even closer to the end of the event, but hoping they will at least extend this one a little longer, since so many of us are having such bad luck. Besides I kinda like watching the bunnies hopping around, so would be good to have them around for a little while longer.

I really feel like they should extend it. This is a painful bug. They extended Whacking Day which was a doable event. The huge complaint of the time was that they didn't let people know so people spent donuts to finish the event. Now I'm thinking they spent way more donuts for this event. I like this event otherwise. I like the zapping, the eggs, the sounds and graphics.
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Into Day 7, and still no sign. Not sure whether to keep logging in so frequently (and getting 10 or so bunnies per go-around), or wait 4hrs 'til they build up. And now I'm all outta baskets from my storage!! :cry:

At least I got Hugs yesterday, that alleviated the aggravation somewhat.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    This thread is a bit over two-and-one-half days old, and is at about 475 posts and almost fifteen THOUSAND VIEWS. I'd say this no baskets until we find that stupid egg is a pervasive problem. :(
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    This thread is a bit over two-and-one-half days old, and is at about 475 posts and almost fifteen THOUSAND VIEWS. I'd say this no baskets until we find that stupid egg is a pervasive problem. :(
    It is, definitely.

I was contacted today by a forum community manager wanting to confirm whether the baskets had started dropping again after finding the egg. I told them drops had returned to normal for me, as I got three today. I took it to mean they're gathering data and actually plan to do something about this. Here's hoping.
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I finally got the egg today! And it only took 7 days ;) No baskets as of yet though. Will confirm how long it takes me to get one...if I do get one haha.

Thank you everyone! I hope everyone gets theirs soon.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.