EA Forums - Banner

The No Faberge (and thus no basket) Club and Support Group

Replies

• johngeras
    2 posts
    edited May 2014
    This is not fair I spend so much time on this game to complete quest and get a Faberge Egg to find out there is a know bug.
  • LinusB09
    96 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    9 days with no baskets and 8 days with no Faberge egg.

At most, I'm opening one gold box a day. People in this boat have significantly lower chances. I really hope a fix is in the works.

I have been playing for two and a half years, through all kinds of glitches. Other than being locked out of one's town, server problems and the more extreme situations, this is the first event in which I have been prevented from normal gameplay for such an extended length of time that there is no hope of attaining good prizes.
  • phonedave
    47 posts
    edited May 2014

I am somewhere in the 4 to 4.5 day range with no egg (and no baskets)

Not only does this mean less baskets for me (and the resultant 400 eggs) but I am finding less and less baskets in my 100 friends where I can exchange my common eggs.

I clear my rabbits multiple times per day - 3 or 4, so I am pretty much near the max given the 5 hour window - plus I plant carrots whenever I can.

I have not complained about any of EA's previous updates (playing for about a year now). Even though some were a grind, they were all at least possible. This Easter one is just horrible.

If it weren't for my type A, never quit, personality, I would have been done with this a while ago.

-dave
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Sadly, I'm in the club too. :?

USER NAME - darrenholm736
    COMMON EGG COLOR - Pink
    FABREGE EGG STATUS - Not received
    NUMBER OF DAYS SINCE QUESTLINE COMPLETION - 7 days
    NUMBER OF DAYS WITHOUT A BASKET - 7 days

Sorry to hear that. You should post that info in this thread though:
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10073055.page :thumbup:
  • darrenholm736
    1277 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Sadly, I'm in the club too. :?

USER NAME - darrenholm736
    COMMON EGG COLOR - Pink
    FABREGE EGG STATUS - Not received
    NUMBER OF DAYS SINCE QUESTLINE COMPLETION - 7 days
    NUMBER OF DAYS WITHOUT A BASKET - 7 days

Sorry to hear that. You should post that info in this thread though:
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10073055.page :thumbup:

Ooops. That was the thread I thought I'd posted in :oops: . See, this damn event is even screwing up my forum posting!!!
  • vanettoonl726
    229 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Now starting Day 7 with no FE. Can I make it until the end of the event without getting a FE or baskets? Tune in and find out!

Based on how quickly most people are (or aren't) getting the FE, I'm guessing EA set the odds of getting it from any one rabbit at 0.1%. That means most people would find it, on average, within about 4 days. But some people will inevitably take much longer and a few very unlucky people will never find it, even if they keep feverishly tapping right to the end.

:?
  • tpacman97
    13 posts
    edited May 2014
    7 days and counting without any baskets. At first, I thought it was because of the in-game update and they had taken baskets out while they fix the other issue. I finished the quest line at around the same time the update hit, so yeah, it's been frustrating.
  • saltyandwe721
    2 posts
    edited May 2014
    Its been 3 days with no egg baskets for me. I'm an blue egg earner in desperate need of pink eggs & pink egg baskets. Also no FE yet.

USER NAME: SALTYANDWE721
    COMMON EGG COLOR: Blue
    FABREGE EGG STATUS: None
    NUMBER OFF DAY SINCE QUESTLINE COMPLETION: 3
    NUMBER OF DAYS WITHOUT A BASKET: 3
  • mamalettejen
    206 posts
    edited May 2014
    It's been roughly 33 hours since I received the egg and I just now received A (singular, 1) basket.

In one of my side towns, I STILL haven't received the egg and thus no baskets. It is now day 6. Makes it really hard to do anything in that town since I don't keep a full neighbor list.

In protest, I've decided to burn my egg generator.

2014-04-29%2017.29.37.png

• nedimaz
    207 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    It took me six days, but this morning I received egg. Now I have to wait for baskets...
  • devdoctor
    52 posts
    edited May 2014
    @mamlettejen: great picture!

I'm happy that they added some new characters for Level 40 and even a new deco for KL, I really am. However, it feels like, since the update brought no fixes for Basketgate, EA has just given up on the Easter update and all its problems and is instead trying to distract us with a new level.

I went for over a week with five empty baskets and unable to donate to most of my friends' baskets. After the last mini-fix, my baskets slowly filled and then were all used up. Now it's been nearly a week again and I've received no new baskets. I still see some active friends whose baskets seem unfillable even though I have enough of the correct egg color and their baskets appear empty.

I don't really care about not getting the Faberge egg even though I finished the quest five days ago, and I can even suffer through the annoying roulette system and having to tap nonstop. What is frustrating beyond all else is that now that I ended the quest line, there's a maximum number of eggs I can earn daily simply by completing the character egg hunts (Homer, Ned, Nelson, Moe, and Ralph), plus the free Frink egg generator, plus tapping bunnies and visiting towns. The rate of declining dividends on visiting towns (after the first 60 actions you only earn maximum 3 eggs per town) makes it even tougher, and unless you can zap bunnies every hour twenty-four hours daily (which I can't), I'm lucky to get one, maybe two boxes daily. So you can understand my frustration when I go through all that and my one daily box yields a fence or a pond. At least with Whakcing Day we could trade eggs and earn enough to advance through prizes at a reasonable rate. Now without baskets (and only getting five total, of which one I paid for), it's impossible to complete on time.

What is worse is that I don't even mind spending some donuts in order to speed things along, if that actually ensured we would actually win the prizes. But when spending donuts (and even lots of them) only ensures you will get boxes, which may offer nothing but "prizes", than forget it. I won't gamble for realo money, let alone gambling real money for animated prizes that lose their appeal after a day or two.

So please add me to this list, and maybe EA will decide to fix this problem...or maybe they won't and we'll just have to wait for Halloween.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    It's been roughly 33 hours since I received the egg and I just now received A (singular, 1) basket.

In one of my side towns, I STILL haven't received the egg and thus no baskets. It is now day 6. Makes it really hard to do anything in that town since I don't keep a full neighbor list.

Love this! Perfect. (They're gonna wonder why there's such a sudden demand for burning bushes.) :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited May 2014

Haha! Great pic! Have you got the giant magnifying glass? You could do something funny with that!
  • mamalettejen
    206 posts
    edited May 2014
    Haha wish I had the giant magnifying glass. Currently saving up to buy the rest of the land so no such luck. I'll keep it in mind just in case we have another basketgate-esque event though :lol:
  • kylstrk
    423 posts
    edited May 2014
    Got my fab egg! Now bring on the baskets!
  • mikeledbetter
    5 posts
    edited May 2014
    no fab egg after 4 days, havent had a basket in over a week :/
  • catish10123
    32 posts
    edited May 2014
    Lost track of how long its been now with no FE and baskets!
  • narbery312
    15 posts
    edited May 2014
    6 Days, just got it, hope to get the baskets rolling again soon!
  • empathy77
    4191 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I finally got the egg, it took 10 days after quest line completion
  • spankyKALX
    189 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    empathy77 wrote:
    I finally got the egg, it took 10 days after quest line completion

10 days?!? sweet merciful moses...

Congratulations at least!

i'm at 8 days me-self with no egg or baskets yet. I read somewhere else that a tapper was up to 12 days :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.