EA Forums - Banner

I got 52 Free Donuts Today!

That's sweet. If you haven't got all the other premium stuff, I would save them. This event is a gamble each time at least saving up the donuts is going to actually get you something you can chose.

Also don't forget the 2 we got for levelling up, if you add them to my total of free donuts for the last 3 days I am up to 3 donuts. That's right from the last 290 odd friend visits I've gotten 1 donut, also on day 8 of my faberge egg hunt and 9 of my no basket run. I have spent money in the past but Im refusing to budge on this event, it seems to be designed with rinsing my wallet in mind.

Replies

• stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Congrats! I say save them.
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Use them on that season 25 yard sale coming up in a few weeks.
  • ultimatechick
    236 posts
    edited April 2014
    7? Well done, sir. You've broken my record of 6!
  • 87aab
    11 posts
    edited April 2014
    congrats on your luck! I have only had 8 donuts as my record during one cycle of friend visits but that was after 2 days of no donuts.
  • Deverz85
    162 posts
    edited May 2014
    Very lucky day
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Nice one! Congrats! :thumbup:
  • FeeJay1111
    235 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Congratulations! In your shoes I would save them up and buy something nice :)
    (None of this Easter junk :roll: )
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    jukan00 wrote:

Assuming there is one
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    hINVHut.gifnice load of free donuts :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • PonyDx
    185 posts
    edited May 2014
    jukan00 wrote:

I didn't hear anything about a yard sale... But I am going to save my donuts.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Wow that's a nice pile of donuts you won there! :D

I think you should save them. Don't gamble them away, you're 1/3 the way there to most character/building combos, and I'd say to save up for that, or the yard sale like others have mentioned.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • kjamma
    126 posts
    edited May 2014
    Neat!

I haven't gotten donuts from friend visits at any point during this event, but I randomly got the level up donut prize twice in a row a few minutes ago.
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Good on you! I've been feeling the same whenever I get donuts, usually from visiting my neighboreenos. Does anyone else remember one of those old anti-drug PSAs? I spend donuts, to buy more eggs, to open more boxes, to get more eggs, to open more boxes... I'm always chasing rainbows. *Insert cricket noises here* Um, whoops, I just dated myself, didn't I? I'll just be going now. *Slinks out as quietly as possible* :oops:
  • kjamma
    126 posts
    edited May 2014
    Good on you! I've been feeling the same whenever I get donuts, usually from visiting my neighboreenos. Does anyone else remember one of those old anti-drug PSAs? I spend donuts, to buy more eggs, to open more boxes, to get more eggs, to open more boxes... I'm always chasing rainbows. *Insert cricket noises here* Um, whoops, I just dated myself, didn't I? I'll just be going now. *Slinks out as quietly as possible* :oops:

Heheheheheh! Not quite as impactful as the "This is your brain..." PSA, but yes, I absolutely remember that one. He was walking around in circles in a restroom. IT NEVER ENDS!!!
  • damocio
    38 posts
    edited May 2014
    Lucky: been playing for over one year and I've never gotten ONE single donut while
    visiting neighbours
  • BaileyCat88
    259 posts
    edited May 2014
    That's a good bunch of donuts. Lucky day, indeed! I say save them for a future event!
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Nice congrats :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.