EA Forums - Banner

Grasping at straws......but...

LinusB09
96 posts Member
Are most people getting it through the carrot farming? I had the same basket glitch you have. I didn't get any baskets for a week. Then, just a couple days ago, a Faberge egg popped up. For me, the basket glitch started while the quest was ongoing. When it finished, it took me about two days to find the Faberge egg. Then, the next day I started getting baskets again. Sorry if my answer is not what you're looking for. I just wanted to let you know that there's at least one person who had the glitch and it was resolved without Witch Marge or carrot farming. Good luck! Hope you find the egg or EA fixes this ridiculous glitch soon!

Replies

• drumkvadrat
    77 posts
    edited May 2014
    Yeah, my egg came out of carrot-crop bunnies, with Witch Marge running non-stop. Since that moment I only got two baskets for four days.
  • turtlesinshoes
    24 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Now i haven't received the egg myself but my best-friend who also plays and has two towns, she has received the egg in one of them from the carrots at the farm ( she completed the quest on the same day for both) and no she doesn't have witch marge in either town.

....hope that helps
  • timberwuf
    520 posts
    edited May 2014
    I would also like to know this
  • peppers2ndmo
    247 posts
    edited May 2014
    My Fabrege egg came from zapping bunnies, not a carrot crop. I don't have Witch Marge
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Sorry you so unlucky.
    I got my faberge in less than 24 hours of co pleating the quest and I got mine from just a random single bunny.
    I think the only reason people are getting it from the farm is just because it is a lot of bunnies be ing zapped at once.

• Surfcitygal
    1272 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I've had Witch Marge speeding up carrot crops, but this is my 8th day without the Egg or any baskets.
  • litelbitt589
    155 posts
    edited May 2014
    My Fabrege egg came from zapping bunnies, not a carrot crop. I don't have Witch Marge

+1
  • wkeeling78920
    248 posts
    edited May 2014
    No witch marge 4 sf's, only 1 fa Berge egg not involved with carrot.
  • mamalettejen
    206 posts
    edited May 2014
    I have 3 towns, 2 of which I have found the egg. I do not have witch marge (wish I did) and did not find the egg with farmed bunnies.

I'm starting to think the odds of finding the egg are better if you're zapping bunnies instead of squashing them. In my third town (the one without the egg), I am unable to use the zapper and I have now been searching for the egg for a week.
  • kjamma
    126 posts
    edited May 2014
    Sorry for your unluck. Totally real word, btw.

I got my Faberge egg about 24 hours after completing the questline from zapping bunnies in my town (not carrot farming.) That was... I dunno, Monday? (I got a late start to the update and timing through the days on top of it meant I was late in ending the questline.)

If it's any consolation, although I have gotten baskets since then, I haven't gotten many. Maybe 2 total. So, maybe that's the trade-off for getting the FE so soon after completing the quest, and when you get yours you'll get baskets more frequently to catch up.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I found the egg on one of the random bunnies. I think it comes from anywhere.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • velinadelinis
    2093 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I've had Witch Marge speeding up carrot crops, but this is my 8th day without the Egg or any baskets.

I think I am in day 5 and I have her too. I constantly use her.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.